1. 1. Which one

• Eirika
    • Ephraim
    • I really just pick at random

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephraim's is more challenging, I think. So gonig for his is only natural. Getting Cormag without getting someone killed or killing him first is quite a feat. Also the pirate ship, and the Grado Keep.

I choose Eirika because personally I hate Ephraim. Hate the name, hate the person. And yet, I have no hatred towards Ephraigm. Huh.

Plus, Eirika doesn't like fighting. I don't either. I don't see the point of any violence except threats. Which I am good at.

Beside this excellent point, who needs fighthing when you have magic???

Yeah it is. Trust me I never use the tower on hard mode, and monster's are cake you just always got to remember to keep a healer close by

I was trying to raise my Amelia and Tana on that chapter. Not exactly the best idea. I never used them that chapter after they both died a few times, and it became alot easier.

Eirika, the story made more sense

0_o WOAH! I haven't seen you in a looooooooong time! where ya been?

anyway, to stay on topic. I've been known to take Eirika's path more because of the levels they're at and Ephraim ends up good on that one chapter where they meet

I usually take Ephraim's route just to seek extra challenge. I also found that Ephraim's route tends to be much harder than Eirkia's route but imo, I still find that quite simple even in HM.