Things that don't make sense in FE

Ken Zomg

Yeah, actually, what is it that doesn't make sense about him?

He's sort of lying on the ground dying but it doesn't matter how long it takes to rescue him, he'll just stay next to all those enemies who are like "cool story bro" but whn you do recruit him he's on full health.

Been a while since I did the prologue so I'll just stick this here, for conveniance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midir's just that cool.

It is apparently an impeachment of an archer's honour to carry some weapon (spears, clubs, hammers, daggers) that could, y'know, stand a chance of FIGHTING BACK against a melee dude.

Similarly, nobody else carries a loaded crossbow around, a weapon requiring virtually no training whatsoever, to take out archers.

only some axes can be thrown.

only some spears can be thrown

books make fire appear out of no wear.

people talk AFTER dieing 0hp means death...then why do people say words after the fact?

He's sort of lying on the ground dying but it doesn't matter how long it takes to rescue him, he'll just stay next to all those enemies who are like "cool story bro" but whn you do recruit him he's on full health.

Been a while since I did the prologue so I'll just stick this here, for conveniance

Ah, I see!

Yeah, that is weird.

Inglese, por favore.

Google Translate won't translate this, what does it mean?

It means... actually, no. I won't bother.

Also, "Lightning" in FE4/ FE5 causes a spinning triangle to appear and attack people.

wat.

How archers can only attack from 2+ tiles away. Yeah, not only have I seen movies where archers could attack from up close, but I've played video games with that as well. Archers can attack from up close, it's just that their aim takes a hit.

5) Weapons seem to be incredibly fragile, I'm not sure axes break after 20 swings otherwise lumberjacks would be out of luck.

6) Silver somehow produces better weapons that Steel, at least the cost is higher.

This and this. I know a sword/axe can have its edge dull after a while, but to just have them snap? :/

Oh, just thought of another one. How weapons "effective against mounted units" don't affect Pegasus Knights or Wyvern Riders.

Edited by MagicTiger

In the Karla and Karel Support C Karel keeps talking about a sword. Karel: "One and only one can carry this sword." Now is he talking about the Wo Dao he comes with? If so Karla comes with one too. I just don't understand.

Micaiah has a fullout attire change in front of Pelleas' face.

It's obvious she does it through magic, as depicted when everyone promotes, which is another thing that doesn't make sense. :awesome:

Laguz have their clothing disappear when they transform, and have them reappear when they revert.

Well, most of it other than thier armbands and neck decorations. ;)

Standing next to each other for a long time(FE4) automatically makes you lovers, regardless of any clashing traits about them.

Maybe they talk during battle without putting up their dukes or cowering in fear.

Florina is too shy to talk to men but apparently has no problem killing them. Oh, Flo, you make so much sense. :Florina:

That's why she's loved by many fanboys. ^__^

Come to think of it, she almost reminds me of someone here.

Tee hee.

Lulz

This and this. I know a sword/axe can have its edge dull after a while, but to just have them snap? :/

The lumberjacks must use terrible wood in the ancient times.

Micaiah has a fullout attire change in front of Pelleas' face. And after that, she says:

Mm hmm.

And saying "That's about right."

-----

Some pointers

-The games have no rum involved on pirate ships.

-Torches don't set your tent on fire when you put them in it.

-Arenas have a retreat option when they shouldn't as it is supposed to be a battle to the death. (With the exception of the rules bending in FE1 and not carrying this over to the other games. They should as it will stop you from abusing them.) Of course Savestates will come into use if played on an emulator of course. :lol:

-Why nothing can be repaired by a repair man in the other games except FE4.

-When shocked by Thunder your body doesn't go numb. It should give the game paralysis status to make the games more challenging.

-Poison should be a permenent status like in FE5 as it doesn't magically go away in RL like it does in the other games.

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

Can't believe no one has mentioned these ones yet.

-Enemy units and your units simply dissipate when they die or get severely wounded. Some people fall to the ground dead during story, but for the most part, they don't. They then just magically appear in a tent.

-Certain swords work as well as a Steel Sword or a little better on regular enemies, but when certain enemies pop up, the weapon is now somehow better. This applies to all the enemy specific weapons.

...I seriously thought you were smarter than this. Guess I was wrong.

Things that don't make sense. Swordslayers. Everything. About. God. Damn. Sword. Slayers.

The weapon triangle beyond Spears > Things with less reach.