Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

Narga_Rocks

I don't live in Canada and don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Can I still post here?

Of course. And if you want you can even say something you are thankful for. Heck, you can wave your country's flag if you want. I'll just edit it into a Canadian one.

Alright well, I'm thankful for everything I've had, have, and will have. I don't really feel like elaborating (and if I do it'll just become a swirling mass of narcissism, with a bit of sap on the side) so I'll just leave it at that.

Oh also, *waves Iran's flag*

Aw, you guys are lucky. It's not time here yet :(. I have to wait like 2 more hours! We should all say something like Nightmare did when day time rolls around tomorrow, though I dunno how much access I will have to the net. I'll probably sneak on while I'm cooking/with my laptop when family is visiting.

:Canada:

I'm not overly thankful to anything in my life...

*just in here to wave the Dutch flag*

we don't have thanksgiving here in Holland, we just say thanks when someone gives us something and move on...

*waves Dutch flag*

I'm normally thankful for lots of things (well not really thankful so much), but since it's Thanksgiving, fuck that, I deserve way better than this. Fuck you life, is this all you can muster you goddamn asshole?

Stupid Canadians taking U.S. Holidays and putting them on the wrong days and months...

Someone doesn't know their history.

It's not like the U.S. had settled on a date all that quicker than Canada. You made a law a decade or two before we did, but both countries hadn't been particularly consistent with the day until the late 19th century or early 20th. As for who started it, well, that isn't actually relevant since the second part of your complaint involved day and month.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Stupid Canadians looking up facts in order to counter irrational American Favoritism...

GO BACK TO EATING YOUR BACON!

what on earth does bacon have to do with Canada?

Maple syrup would have more appropriate.

Edited by Iced

Hey look, a topic about a holiday I celebrated yesterday and the country I live in.

:Canada:

what one earth does bacon have to do with Canada?

Maple syrup would have more appropriate.

A] A lot. Bacon is really popular here.

B] It may just be me, but Maple Syrup is disgusting.

Edited by Spykor

A] A lot. Bacon is really popular here.

B] It may just be me, but Maple Syrup is disgusting.

I've never heard that....

your mad, Maple Syrup is awesome. :Canada:

i don't celebrate it, but i'm living in canada. I'm such an outsider :P The friday(school) and monday off is nice. Canadians, always so nice.

Edited by SlayerX

100% agreed :awesome:

go to wiki? we even started the thing before you guys did. Though it is likely unrelated. As in, you didn't copy us. We just beat you to it.

1578. Beats your 1621.

Granted, that one wasn't for the harvest and stuff. We didn't have one of those until 1606 or so. Still beat you.

At least SOME ONE knows about the horror that is Canadian Bacon.

Hey, that movie was amazing. Don't insult that thing.

go to wiki? we even started the thing before you guys did. Though it is likely unrelated. As in, you didn't copy us. We just beat you to it.

1578. Beats your 1621.

Granted, that one wasn't for the harvest and stuff. We didn't have one of those until 1606 or so. Still beat you.

OH so your just gonna go write stuff on wikipedia and tell me its fact? They wouldnt say canadian thanksgiving unless it was copied. it goes like this, AWESOMEMOVIEWITHNOTITLE AWESOMEMOVIEWITHNOTITLE2 you alter it for the second one.