If You've Played Yu-Gi-Oh 2010 Reverse Of Arcaida....

Flying Shogi

I think so, but the one I'm thinking about is much later.

Are you sure? I just beated Goodwin 3 times and the one that involves a race lets you save before the duel. Is there a "final" ending besides the King of the Under World being gone?

It'd be a rip off if the whole game is only 6 chapters even though they were moderately long.

The one I was thinking of (but wasn't sure about) was the Kiryu/Kalin battle. I remember it because I kept losing the race.

Otherwise, Goodwin's the last thing you race.

Edited by eclipse

The one I was thinking of (but wasn't sure about) was the Kiryu/Kalin battle. I remember it because I kept losing the race.

Otherwise, Goodwin's the last thing you race.

Thanks. I have one more question. On the box it says that there is more than 3556 cards. Does it mean 3556 new cards?

Thanks. I have one more question. On the box it says that there is more than 3556 cards. Does it mean 3556 new cards?

I think that's total cards. There's a bunch of new ones (if you have a PSP, Tag Force 5 will be out soon, which will have a better selection).

I think that's total cards. There's a bunch of new ones (if you have a PSP, Tag Force 5 will be out soon, which will have a better selection).

Well, I guess I'll have to see when I get all the packs. I've had a taste of Tag Force 3&4 and they don't have much plot. Even if I did have a PSP, I still might not get it.