Amazing Discovery

Florete

After uploading my current avatar (now previous avatar), something struck me. I believe I might have unknowingly predicted current events quite some time ago. Recall the following avatar I once used:

20Yui.jpg

That is me, as also noted by my [previous] avatar. Now recall the following sig I once used:

17Miosig.png

That is Tangerine, as noted by my avatar.

In my [previous] avatar Yui (me) is 'playing' Mio (Tangerine). In the above avatar, Yui is clearly upbeat and ready to rock. In the sig, Mio is clearly ready to be rocked. Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fair. You know you're only asking for revenge right :o? Except I will save it all up for when I see you next.

Now that I think about it...does it still count as teasing if it's obviously true?

Now that I think about it...does it still count as teasing if it's obviously true?

Absolutely! I'll get you back though..you'll see. It'll be a surprise. You will both look forward to and dread our next visit :o.

Absolutely! I'll get you back though..you'll see. It'll be a surprise. You will both look forward to and dread our next visit :o.

Will you rock me back?

Tease Tangerine day, all day, everyday!

This man knows what he is talking about.

Tease Tangerine day, all day, everyday!

Don't encourage her! You really are a nightmare :(.

Will you rock me back?

Well I can't TELL you what it'll be or you'll be prepared for it. Just know that it'll be in front of people, and you will be embarrassed. I might be a little too, could be a kamikaze actually.

Well I can't TELL you what it'll be or you'll be prepared for it. Just know that it'll be in front of people, and you will be embarrassed. I might be a little too, could be a kamikaze actually.

...Is it something you've done before?

...Is it something you've done before?

Nope. I've got to come up with more unique ideas for you..the revenge will be that much sweeter when you and whoever is in the room remembers it for a long time to come :D.

Nope. I've got to come up with more unique ideas for you..the revenge will be that much sweeter when you and whoever is in the room remembers it for a long time to come :D.

Now I'm a bit scared...

I guess this gives new meaning to the phrase "I played her pussy like a fucking violin", eh?

Way to go straight to the gutter.

I guess this gives new meaning to the phrase "I played her pussy like a fucking violin", eh?

and the most inappropriate response ever award goes toooo...

Now I'm a bit scared...

Don't be scared! You'll like it, just the people watching might not.

I have a question to everyone else who reads Fox/Tang threads.

Does anyone here feel a bit let down that we're getting yuri minus the pictures? Aren't the pictures the best part of yuri?

But...you said I'd be embarrassed and dread it. Where does me liking it fit in?

Well it's more about what happens after you like it that matters. 'Cause you have to deal with the people watching, and the people watching would not be people you might like to be watching most...

:D