What would make Fire Emblem better?

sacaendruid

If the player could customize a character, and somehow follow that character through a storyline. Like, for instance, I have a black-and-white shaman who is my strategist (you would always be the strategist). I follow his story and can interact with it as well. Maybe that's a little too advanced... but it would be fun. :rolleyes:

If the player could customize a character, and somehow follow that character through a storyline. Like, for instance, I have a black-and-white shaman who is my strategist (you would always be the strategist). I follow his story and can interact with it as well. Maybe that's a little too advanced... but it would be fun. :rolleyes:

i think i understand you, you mean in FE9 to control soren or another character who could change the storyline? Yes, i would like that

I can't think of anything to be honest. FE7 was perfect. Maybe more class change options?

A game where Eliwood's father is the main Lord?

I can't think of anything to be honest. FE7 was perfect. Maybe more class change options?

A game where Eliwood's father is the main Lord?

Actually, I always thought a game about the Scouring, how it started and all that would be great. Provided each of the heroes gets a custom sprite...

-online gaming. Maybe that would be cool.

-also, as said in the first comments, where the strategist interacts with the storyline and the characters. Awesome stuff.

-a NGC - Wii remake version of Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals. I WANT THAT!!!!

-And finally, in my opinion, there should be more remakes of the SNES and NES fire emblems to the DS (If the one that they're making right now suceeds, that is)

Edited by Blacklist Nº1

I'd like to see a game where they have Fire Emblem characters from each game thrown together in one. It could be really interesting if they do it right.

Yeah it would be cool. Think what would happen if Jaffar and Volke met. It would be just like the interview Fireman wrote!

More realisitc deaths. If someone shoots an arrow into your chest, you're not gonna have the strength to kneel all nicely. And the customizable character thing is a really cool idea.

More realisitc deaths. If someone shoots an arrow into your chest, you're not gonna have the strength to kneel all nicely. And the customizable character thing is a really cool idea.

Don't forget the target age group for these games in N.A. The last thing they want is some kid going, "Mommy, Fire Emblem gave me a nightmare."

The way they handled the deaths is probably the safest way to do so....

I don't see anything particularly wrong with that, though. They could just make things more real, maybe even add a little blood (though I don't think that's fitting for an FE game) and then slap a Teen rating on it, just like Twilight Princess.

The thing about the supports is I kinda get the lame support thing because I mean, how many charaters are there? It would take a shitload of time to get EVERY character to support other people with individual sayings

Don't forget the target age group for these games in N.A. The last thing they want is some kid going, "Mommy, Fire Emblem gave me a nightmare."

The way they handled the deaths is probably the safest way to do so....

you know, i highly doubt that many 5 year olds will be playing Fire Emblem, i don't think their attention span has fully developed yet :P

but i think its fine the way they handled the death thing.

maybe add some new features like co-op play or something. that would be pretty cool. that would be kinda icky to do, though.

I don't see anything particularly wrong with that, though. They could just make things more real, maybe even add a little blood (though I don't think that's fitting for an FE game) and then slap a Teen rating on it, just like Twilight Princess.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean, the dialogue in the game is like so violent for a kids' game. "I'm gonna rip your throat out!" "Try to disappoint me and I'll break both of your arms!" :huh: