Staff Chick HnH

Iris

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems this is turning out exactly as I imagined it would... The gal who got more support would win since they're that close... Also, Ether, Nanna was saved when she was eliminated.

So suddenly and Natasha starts loosing, its like she got RNG screwed. (I'm just glad its Priscilla beating her and not Clarine)

You guys should make another one like this but different class ^_^

Edited by Queen_Elincia

So suddenly and Natasha starts loosing, its like she got RNG screwed. (I'm just glad its Priscilla beating her and not Clarine)

You guys should make another one like this but different class ^_^

I... wouldn't put it like that. It's as I said - whoever had more supporters would win, and Natasha (and I as well) happened to be on the losing side.

I... wouldn't put it like that. It's as I said - whoever had more supporters would win, and Natasha (and I as well) happened to be on the losing side.

In case it's possible to time, would you like to deal the final blow?

but isn't it just random screwage like rng? ^_^

I mean If ERL and Agacia were there these last few moments (including the other Natasha supporters this evening) Priscilla and Natasha would still be in a tie or Priscilla would be the weak one.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I will, if possible.

Well, Queen_Elincia can go any time, and if she hurts Natasha and no one else comes by your time, you can do it. Or if you wait until 12:14 I'll get another shot in and you can follow up.

I'm not hurting Natasha unless I have to vote ^_^' I'll just play npc for now.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT HAPPY FACE THING!? (/sarcasm) Sheesh, Interceptor was right when he was talking about how it's impossible to be mad at you.