Staff Chick HnH

Iris

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT HAPPY FACE THING!? (/sarcasm) Sheesh, Interceptor was right when he was talking about how it's impossible to be mad at you.

I love that smiley :( Interceptor says that because he's nice, and so are you.

I learned to never give up (/optimistic much?)

Priscilla 48

Natasha 12

GO NAT! :sob:

btw whats that *save* thing for anyway?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that smiley :( Interceptor says that because he's nice, and so are you.

Gah...too...lovable...the avatar helps you, as well.

btw whats that *save* thing for anyway?

I think it's just a trend now. The person who's been healing the character 'claims' them by dealing the final blow. Also why people have been 'sending.'

*sigh* maybe I should have hurt Natasha so whats his name could of *saved* her ^-^'.

and thank you for the compliment. :Natasha:

I'm kind of surprised that Natasha made it to the top 5 (I didn't know she was well liked).

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I think it's just a trend now. The person who's been healing the character 'claims' them by dealing the final blow. Also why people have been 'sending.'

It is. The 'sending' aspect is in the event that one other than the main supporter is the one to eliminate them. If the supporter does it themselves, then it's usually called "stash" or "save".

*sigh* maybe I should have hurt Natasha so whats his name could of *saved* her ^-^'.

and thank you for the compliment. :Natasha:

I'm kind of surprised that Natasha made it to the top 5 (I didn't know she was well liked).

Even if you had, I'd have had to wait until 2:03 at the earliest... and there's a chance that someone else would've done it by then.

*an array or black and red feathers and gold and white feathers falls from the sky as Natasha and I fly off back to Riviera - mine being black and red, Natasha's gold and white*

*an array or black and red feathers and gold and white feathers falls from the sky as Natasha and I fly off back to Riviera - mine being black and red, Natasha's gold and white*

It was a close fight. For a while there I had no idea who'd win in the end.

It was a close fight. For a while there I had no idea who'd win in the end.

Indeed. That's just the way I like it as well.

EDIT: Also, the feathers fell in such a way as to spell out "Ein & Natasha".

Edited by Ein Lanford

Then may this conflict end... the bloodshed is over.

And yet... could she still be alive? If so... she has been held captive by... Lightning.

Very well, then it seems my fight, and hers, is not yet over. Miss Nanna, hold on just a spot longer.

Nanna will never lose, in my heart.

I forget who Nanna is I'm going to look her up.

OH she's Lachesis's daughter :facepalm:. She's cool but I like Safy and Tina better.

I never finished Thracia. I wanted to use Marty but he really sucked.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Red Fox of Fire 105

Maria's Bro 53

Etc.

Dang. Didn't know I did so much. Though there were plenty of posts that weren't votes, so my actual number of votes might be 10-15 less.

Diddo. Seriously - did you count that up or something? Was I seriously the second most frequent supporter?

If so...Awesome. :B):

w00t for Priscilla. If it couldn't be Maria, then atleast it's an arguable member of her archetype.

Diddo. Seriously - did you count that up or something? Was I seriously the second most frequent supporter?

If so...Awesome. :B):

w00t for Priscilla. If it couldn't be Maria, then atleast it's an arguable member of her archetype.

You were. And I wasn't that far behind you.

And while I was rooting for Natasha, I'm happy enough with Priscilla winning.

Diddo. Seriously - did you count that up or something?

You can view who posted and how many times they posted by clicking the number of replies on the topic page.