Diplomacy Game Thread

Life

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quickly checked out the Winter phase. I was right. Austria and Turkey will want my head on a platter, considering that I forgot my plans and made shit up on the fly.

ಠ_ಠ

That's BOTH you and Turkey, mind you. But I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Note to self: Never trust Life again with... anything, really.

Once again, not surprised.

Actually, I bet that Life actually has some fiendish plan to make us all think that he screwed up to through Russia off and save everyone in the process, except Tables probably thought of this and created a counter-plan to counter that, but Life probably has a counter-plan for that and I appear to have gone cross-eyed.

Edited by Ninji

Apparently Life forgot what he was supposed to be doing, so he defaulted to his usual tactic of betraying everyone.

Sig'd.

Actually, I bet that Life actually has some fiendish plan to make us all think that he screwed up to through Russia off and save everyone in the process, except Tables probably thought of this and created a counter-plan to counter that, but Life probably has a counter-plan for that and I appear to have gone cross-eyed.

Actually... no. I'll tell you exactly what I forgot about after I post the map... which needs England's commands.

Edited by Cthulhu

OK fuck this.

Since Iced has been given an extra 48 hours (yes, 2 whole extra days), he's getting subbed out now. In addition, I'm making his moves for him based on info that I had heard before I entered my own (Anouleth can testify to the convoy). Can someone take over for Iced?

In addition, to speed it up, Russia could either retreat from Armenia to Sevastopol or have his army disbanded. I chose the former since it makes more sense than the latter.

Diplomacy-Fall1903Moves.png

Winter! Here are the orders!

Austria: Removes 1 unit

England: Removes 1 unit

Italy: Builds 2 units

Russia: Builds 2 units

Turkey: Removes 1 unit