How many new people actually stick around?

Darros

The most recent I can think of off the top of my head is.... myself.

Is the website dying? People seem to be coming around less often :<

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say it's dying at all, but the intake of new members has lessened dramatically from what I've seen before. At the same time SF seems to lose members a lot slower than most sites so I wouldn't worry unless we get a few more rounds of mystery bans.

I'm actually here because the new FE hasn't been released in America and I'd like to know what's going on. I'd like to consider myself a fairly new member and I'm sticking around.

Oh yeah, you came after me, how the hell did I forget about you? :o

I don't think this site is dying just yet.

Well some people who always used to be on when I joined never come here anymore.

That's what people said when the last one came out, and it did not make much of a difference. That and "wait until summer vacation, people are busy" seem to be the most common ways to explain this kind of thing, hahah.

Lol, I dont quite get the summer vacation thing people talk about. Are they only allowed on in summer?

Yeah it never really made sense to me either. Like back on FEAntho, when everyone quit posting, everyone left decided that the forum would spring back to life during summer vacation when people had more free time. They thought that for a couple of years in a row with no chance if I remember right. lol

But they also stuck to the "once the new title is released" thing pretty hard. But that site was nothing like SF anyways, you guys don't have to worry about that.

Edited by Death

Kai (did he go to school?), I never see Bizz anymore, and Proto.

Kai only goes here on weekends because of his parents, even then he doesn't come on often.

Bizz reagquatted last i checked, but of course that wasn't real.

You're hanging around in the wrong places.

Kai (did he go to school?), I never see Bizz anymore, and Proto.

Kai mentioned several times that his activity would decrease because of school. I don't know about Bizz, but Proto is still around.

FOX AND BLACK KNIGHT HELLO

I still hear from Fox every once in a while. I could probably contact his brother as well if I really wanted to, but eh.

Speaking of old members, is Lux still on the run from the police after his daring escape from prison which he was in because he killed some guy? lol

He's still active in the FE4 thread.

Edited by Kevin