I want to play Thracia!

RNG Princess

Should I play Thracia before FE4Gen2?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I play Thracia before FE4Gen2?

• YES!
    • NO!

I was thinking Lara with Elite M would be more durable. I'm just glad she doesn't get doubled here in chapter 4 ^_^ she's got hit only once, Im having Lifis + Leaf open chests and Lara stealing vulenaries or getting kills from left over enemies.

Fergus is really good, there has been no enemy he has not crit with the slim sword I traded him. His leftovers are given to Karin. Mackua is really good too, Lifis/Lara are the suckier ones right now.

Fergus has the slim sword + killer sword. I followed the advice on keeping the flame sword on Leaf but no one can use it right now. Mackua trades the Hezul scroll around with Karin and Lara.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergus has a PCC of 5. And Karin supports him. That means that if Fergus can at least manage a 10 Crit on his own, then he'd have 20 Crit near Karin which would become 100 Crit on his second attack. It's easy to see why he's a Crit machine even without a Crit-boosting sword.

On Ch 8x, you can get a Neir scroll, which is the only scroll that boosts the growth rate for Build (Constitution). If Lifis has it, he'll have double his normal chance of gaining Build upon leveling up, which allows him to steal more. Also, Ambush is a Soldier skill for Rogues so Lifis would get that when he promotes.

Lara, on the other hand, has quite low Build (Con), so atm she's only good at stealing items and picking locks. Once she becomes a Dancer though, she becomes one of the most useful units.

Fergus has the slim sword + killer sword. I followed the advice on keeping the flame sword on Leaf but no one can use it right now. Mackua trades the Hezul scroll around with Karin and Lara.

The Flame Sword is mostly for Fergus as well, since he should get a B in no time. This way he'll be able to launch 14 Mt fireballs at enemies, likely critting if he doubles. Some of chapter 5's reinforcements are dealt much easier with magic, though you should get a pure mage soon.

Another thing with Lara and possibly Karin : you may want to just not leave anything on them. This way, she's perfect to be captured by enemies, which makes them much easier to kill since most of their stats are halved.

Edited by Gengar

WRT fatigue, it's not something that you should really worry about on combat units because they only gain 1 fatigue per round of combat and generally have a lot of HP. It is, however, a big deal for staff users, who gain up to 5 fatigue per staff use based on staff level and have low HP.

chapter 5 was soooo hard :sweatdrop: I had trouble keeping up. I love Lifi's he was so useful against the mages stealing their tomes and moving again ^_^. Lara is leveling up by stealing vulenaries and getting kills of some left overs. Machua has the most str right now, Fergus being right behind her.

I love the characters in this game ^_^ I find a small use for everyone!

Edited by Queen_Elincia