Kentobu's 1st official super animation!

Kentobu

It's okay, but nothing special. Marks for effort though ^^;;;

To improve, I suggest adding more frames between movements so that the animation flows better. Right now some parts don't seem to connect well.

@ everyone. No i didn't make the sprites. Credit willl be given shortly. And i know it's choppy. I just had an interesting time making it smooth. I'm planning on part two but. I'll probably only make it if you guys would like to see it. And in the part with supreme kai and bojack i lost a frame.....

While I had never taken an interest in the Dragon Ball series I would still like to see your next animation. If you are motivated to the best job that you can, then you will improve with each successive animation you produce. If you retain your interest in continuing the project, show us what you can create using what you learned from, and after, making the first animation.

Wow....Wist you're pretty wise you know that? And yes I'm making one as we speak. I'm gonna make the best animation I'm capable of.

In my personal opinion Wist is one of the most mature members on the forum. In any case, I have some knowledge about the DBZ series so I'll at least know the characters you're using. (I seen all the episodes through to the end, bu never watched the movies)