The Assassins Guild

Tables

Vote: Raymond

I'm a cop and have a guilty on him.

Do you have his role PM?

Quote what tables said to make us believe you.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally have a lack of things to say a good deal of the time.

As for the Vigilante, it is possible that they simply chose to not kill. I mean, there are no real targets at the moment, maybe they were just being cautious.

As for Weapons, anyone have anything to say?

Well I can't say I have any information or opinion really for or against Raymond so...its whatever.

Some proof would be nice.

Though I guess it is kind of hard to provide real proof, isn't it?

Though really anyone could say "I'm a cop and _____ is guilty" so proof is kind of necessary.

With no third parties, these are the possibilities concerning the validity of WOMC's claim.

A: WOMC is the cop

A1: Raymond is an assassin. I believe this is one of the most likely possibilities, if not the most likely, simply because otherwise, WOMC's claim doesn't seem logical.

A2: Raymond is a townie. In case WOMC is a Paranoid Cop, targeted a Nexus, or something else that caused his role to backfire.

B: WOMC is an assassin

B1: Raymond is a townie. This would be a bad move, because if Raymond was lynched, WOMC would be killed soon after, or at least under a very large amount of suspicion. Just to get one townie lynched, when no one is suspicious enough of WOMC yet for it to make sense.

B2: Raymond is an assassin. This is more plausible, IMO. WOMC would be assumed to be a genuine cop if Raymond was killed, and there would be a reasonably high chance of Raymond being the spy. It would be a risky play, particularly this early in the game, but it might be worthwhile.

C: WOMC is a random townie who is not the cop.

C1: Raymond is an assassin. I don't think WOMC is that good at scumhunting, and if he was, I don't think it would be necessary to take the risk of claiming cop to get him lynched.

C2: Raymond is a townie. Very unlikely. Just because of the sheer amount of fail needed for this to happen.

Of all these, I think A1 and B2 are the most likely. A2 would make sense in some ways as well. I expect that there is at least one malfunctioning cop role, based on the flavour. And just because I think it would make sense in this game. If there is a Paranoid Cop, they would almost certainly get a guilty report on Night One.

Gaaaah dumb spy.

I'm almost too afraid to vote for anyone now every in case they might be the spy

hrmm, well...I kind of love bandwagons. And we've got nothing else to go on right now soooo....

until further notice, ##Vote: Raymond

Vote: Raymond

I'm a cop and have a guilty on him.

Very nice move. I'm afraid I have to tell you that you picked the wrong target, though. I am not an assassin.

It is, however, very interesting how extremely quickly JB jumped the bandwagon, is it not?

##Vote: JB25

Very nice move. I'm afraid I have to tell you that you picked the wrong target, though. I am not an assassin.

It is, however, very interesting how extremely quickly JB jumped the bandwagon, is it not?

It is also very interesting how I was awake at that time and was checking the thread, is it not?

And I considered the risks of voting for you, and I decided to. Quoting SS's earlier post:

With no third parties, these are the possibilities concerning the validity of WOMC's claim.

A: WOMC is the cop

A1: Raymond is an assassin. I believe this is one of the most likely possibilities, if not the most likely, simply because otherwise, WOMC's claim doesn't seem logical.

A2: Raymond is a townie. In case WOMC is a Paranoid Cop, targeted a Nexus, or something else that caused his role to backfire.

B: WOMC is an assassin

B1: Raymond is a townie. This would be a bad move, because if Raymond was lynched, WOMC would be killed soon after, or at least under a very large amount of suspicion. Just to get one townie lynched, when no one is suspicious enough of WOMC yet for it to make sense.

B2: Raymond is an assassin. This is more plausible, IMO. WOMC would be assumed to be a genuine cop if Raymond was killed, and there would be a reasonably high chance of Raymond being the spy. It would be a risky play, particularly this early in the game, but it might be worthwhile.

C: WOMC is a random townie who is not the cop.

C1: Raymond is an assassin. I don't think WOMC is that good at scumhunting, and if he was, I don't think it would be necessary to take the risk of claiming cop to get him lynched.

C2: Raymond is a townie. Very unlikely. Just because of the sheer amount of fail needed for this to happen.

Of all these, I think A1 and B2 are the most likely. A2 would make sense in some ways as well. I expect that there is at least one malfunctioning cop role, based on the flavour. And just because I think it would make sense in this game. If there is a Paranoid Cop, they would almost certainly get a guilty report on Night One.

SS did miss out one possibility, which is for you to be a miller. But if you are the miller, you will continue to confuse the town on alignment checks, whereas if you are an assassin, then we can pretty much clear WoMC and have a good Doctor target. It would be better to kill you right now.

It is also very interesting how I was awake at that time and was checking the thread, is it not?

I was not referring to the actual amount of time it took you to vote for me, silly. I was referring to how you didn't even question Weapons's claim for the shortest moment and happily jumped the bandwagon without explaining why you believe him.

And I considered the risks of voting for you, and I decided to. Quoting SS's earlier post:

It is easy to say that now. You did not say that at the time you voted for me.

SS did miss out one possibility, which is for you to be a miller. But if you are the miller, you will continue to confuse the town on alignment checks, whereas if you are an assassin, then we can pretty much clear WoMC and have a good Doctor target. It would be better to kill you right now.

Think about this for a second: what if I am the doctor?

And even if I was the miller, why would the town ever want to check my alignment more than once?

It appears to me that you are looking really hard for a reason to get rid of me despite not actually having one.

Also, FOS on Groner for sheeping.

I was not referring to the actual amount of time it took you to vote for me, silly. I was referring to how you didn't even question Weapons's claim for the shortest moment and happily jumped the bandwagon without explaining why you believe him.

It is easy to say that now. You did not say that at the time you voted for me.

Think about this for a second: what if I am the doctor?

And even if I was the miller, why would the town ever want to check my alignment more than once?

It appears to me that you are looking really hard for a reason to get rid of me despite not actually having one.

Also, FOS on Groner for sheeping.

Do I have to? In earlier games, people have voted guilty reports by the cops without questioning them. Why did you not try to stop them?

Once again, do I have to?

It is also entirely plausible that you are looking hard for a reason for us to not get rid of you.

In any case, I think I've got a new target.

##Unvote: Raymond

##Vote: Groner

Stop repeating info and either say something of value or shut the hell up.

Raymond does have good points, so:

Because even if WOMC made a claim that looks right, I don't feel like voting for Raymond. He's a good thinker.

We all forgot JB25 was the first (or second, not sure) suspect because of a no-lynch taking place. I didn't, and Raymond didn't, I think.

That is the reason I vote for JB25.

Is that enough new contant for you, JB25? :D

Just to remind everyone, doing this is a mod-killable offence.

Thank you.

Oooooooh. I didnt remember that rule. Now trusting a cop is 36239x harder.

Y'know what, there is no point in hiding it anymore. I will tell you what I can at the moment.

My role name is the General. I am the man who led the assault in Kanami, and that is why I am a target, just as all of you are.

Now, one of the other men here today is a private under my command. That man is known to all of you is WeaponsofMassConstruction. I know not whether he knew I was here, however, as he took part in the Kanami conflict as one of my troops, I am fairly certain that he is a target for assassination, as the rest of us are.

Due to this, I am inclined to believe him.

##Vote: Raymond

Raymond does have good points, so:

Because even if WOMC made a claim that looks right, I don't feel like voting for Raymond. He's a good thinker.

We all forgot JB25 was the first (or second, not sure) suspect because of a no-lynch taking place. I didn't, and Raymond didn't, I think.

That is the reason I vote for JB25.

Is that enough new contant for you, JB25? :D

You don't feel like voting for Raymond? What the fuck? That seems pretty scummy. "oh i dun feel liek voting 4 him bcus he seems smart trolololol". It doesn't matter how smart he is, because he could be mafia. After WoMC's claim, that seems to be an outright possibility.

And IIRC it was because I brought up possibilities that I got looked at to be lynched. Because I seemed to know too much.

In any case, Raymond, I'd say that you should claim your character right this moment. Not your role, just your character.

You don't feel like voting for Raymond? What the fuck? That seems pretty scummy. "oh i dun feel liek voting 4 him bcus he seems smart trolololol". It doesn't matter how smart he is, because he could be mafia. After WoMC's claim, that seems to be an outright possibility.

And IIRC it was because I brought up possibilities that I got looked at to be lynched. Because I seemed to know too much.

In any case, Raymond, I'd say that you should claim your character right this moment. Not your role, just your character.

Oh great, now I don't know who to vote for.