• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Groner just claim Cop

And WoMC says he cop.

Aw fuck.

Your DP really fits.

Given the amount of assassins I'd say there's a high probability of a hitman of sorts, in which case its unlikely that our cop will last that long. So it may be worth Groner telling us who he investigated last night during each day phase he survives.

Seriously though, anyone else want to claim Cop?

Nah I'm Copacus

Your DP really fits.

Given the amount of assassins I'd say there's a high probability of a hitman of sorts, in which case its unlikely that our cop will last that long. So it may be worth Groner telling us who he investigated last night during each day phase he survives.

Which is the reason why I decided to use it.

This will not end well

Investigative role dead Night 2.

But yeah, considering one of them will die tonight, Groner might as well shove whatever info he has on them.

Well, I actually have a confession to make. You see, I am actually the cop, using my extensive connections as a General to weed people out. Due to WoMC being my underling, I can speak to him in private, and he outed my results for me!

If you couldn't tell, the above is complete BS, but meh.

I am still leaning towards WoMC at the moment, simply because I doubt my private would be scum, and Groner didn't bother to CC earlier, despite discussing WoMC's cop claim himself.

Also, a private still has military standing, and the military has records of people. A private being the cop isn't all that farfetched, from where I am standing. Still, I don't know what WoMC's role is, I wasn't given that info, so he could just be stirring for info as Raymond suggested, it sounds like something he would do.

How about Multiple Cops? I'm half willing to believe Groner's claim, but your one cop focus sucks and Groner claiming was already pointed out for errors.

I can reverse confirm Ether.

RD is town, as is SSS.

Raymond is still a lying assassin.

Balcerzak is also still an assassin, though he's not lying since he's not here.

How about Multiple Cops? I'm half willing to believe Groner's claim, but your one cop focus sucks and Groner claiming was already pointed out for errors.

I can reverse confirm Ether.

RD is town, as is SSS.

Raymond is still a lying assassin.

Balcerzak is also still an assassin, though he's not lying since he's not here.

I'm almost positive that there are multiple Cops now, I just don't want them all to get killed off by the Assassins during the next Night Phases. I wonder who I should investigate tonight?

Anyway, a Raymond lynch would give us some information and confirm WoMC's claim/get WoMC lynched next, but I don't want to cast my vote just yet.

Oh, and Raymond, could you be so kind as to tell us what your role is (and faction), if you aren't mafia? If I do try to lynch you, I want to make sure I'm not risking someone valuable.

All you need to know is that I'm with the town - if you are town yourself, that should make me "valuable" enough not to lynch. I see no reason to actually tell the mafia whether I'm a good target for them.

All you need to know is that I'm with the town - if you are town yourself, that should make me "valuable" enough not to lynch. I see no reason to actually tell the mafia whether I'm a good target for them.

By faction he meant Army/Warmongering politician or family/business stealer

Here is all.

First, I'm the overwatch cop.

Secondly, I didn't made a vigilante kill because I had almost no info, and I couldn't take the risk of killing an important person.

@RD, true that, but on the other hand, Raymond may have a very important role. He could totally be lying right now, and be an assassin, but we must try something. Do what you want, I'm saying what I know.

Groner, signin' out.

Here is all.

First, I'm the overwatch cop.

Secondly, I didn't made a vigilante kill because I had almost no info, and I couldn't take the risk of killing an important person.

@RD, true that, but on the other hand, Raymond may have a very important role. He could totally be lying right now, and be an assassin, but we must try something. Do what you want, I'm saying what I know.

Groner, signin' out.

1) Uh?

2) Oh, and you can also resurrect people from the grave and vomit rainbows. STOP PAINTING YOURSELF AS MORE OF A TARGET.

3) No matter how many times you say 'totally', 'true dat' and 'signin' out' you will never be A Cool Guy.