The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't believe me, go ask Tables. I'd totally quote my Role PM right now, but its a mod-killable offence, so yeah.

If he is telling the truth, this implies that he is town.

*Thinks about set logic implications*

Oh, crap, I just confirmed he's town (For those that don't know, if the first statement is false it means whatever follows must be true.

But in all seriousness, this day is brilliant (and I'm obviously not confirming anything)

Edited by I Eat Tables

Tables is sitting on his Mod chair laughing at us all.

Anyway, not really sure who to vote. So I'll wait.

Just to clarify, this is startlingly accurate.

Oh, and time update... day ends in... 34 hours?

Here's a quick update on votes:

In the lead is Raymond, with three votes:

Weapons, (JB25), (Acey555), (Groner), Ether, Psych.

Second is JB25, with two votes:

Raymond, Groner.

Third is Groner, tied with No Lynch, with one vote each, from JB25 and Acey555 respectively.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

Here's a quick update on votes:

In the lead is Raymond, with three votes:

Weapons, (JB25), (Acey555), (Groner), Ether, Psych.

Second is JB25, with two votes:

Raymond, Groner.

Third is Groner, tied with No Lynch, with one vote each, from JB25 and Acey555 respectively.

Whoever is still no lynching is also probably scum. Tables is probably also scum also. Also, I doubt Groner's claim now cause otherwise, I'd also be a vigilante cop. Like, I'd kill people and also learn their alignment when they show up dead in the morning. Also.

Obvsjk.

Also, I doubt Groner's claim now cause otherwise, I'd also be a vigilante cop. Like, I'd kill people and also learn their alignment when they show up dead in the morning.

When you put it that way, all Vigilantes are kind of like Cops.

Whoever is still no lynching is also probably scum. Tables is probably also scum also. Also, I doubt Groner's claim now cause otherwise, I'd also be a vigilante cop. Like, I'd kill people and also learn their alignment when they show up dead in the morning. Also.

Obvsjk.

I think when he said 'cop', he meant 'part of the police faction', rather than having investigative powers. Otherwise, he would have accused or cleared someone.

... What the fuck did I just walk into...?

Uh, also, WTF is an overwatch cop? That role doesn't make sense. Hmm...

Going to withhold a vote right now, but I'm leaning on Groner being my choice.

Considering how he worded it, I would assume it is similar to a role I had in a game on another forum.

The role was a Scanshooter. I had three cop scans, which would give me innocent or guilty, as well as one bullet. I could scan and shoot on the same night after recieving my result, and could only shoot someone I had scanned that night. I didn't ever have to shoot if I didn't want to.

Groner, is this similar to your role?

SS did miss out one possibility, which is for you to be a miller. But if you are the miller, you will continue to confuse the town on alignment checks, whereas if you are an assassin, then we can pretty much clear WoMC and have a good Doctor target. It would be better to kill you right now.

Not really. A2: Weapons is cop, Raymond is townie. Obviously I didn't list every possible example of how a cop could get a guilty report on a townie, but that doesn't mean they aren't in the same category.

Groner, what exactly does your role allow you to do? You had better clarify this.

If Groner confirms that he can kill someone at night, I suggest that he be told to kill a specific person during the night phase. If they die in addition to the assassins' kill, it will help confirm Groner's role, without having to lynch him.

If they don't die, or if he backs out of the vigilante claim, it's likely that he's lying. Since he is a new player, I doubt that he would have done that as a townie.

Also, something to consider: Tables said that this game wouldn't necessarily follow the same patterns as most Mafia games. Cops actually being a group, with a variety of roles, instead of just lone investigators, would fit this description, as well as the flavour in the first post. It is basically confirmed that there is a police sub-faction, which would not consist of only one person.

I expect that the cops are a group with several different roles, which I think would include a vigilante, an investigator, and a roleblocker. It is also a reasonable possibility that there are Paranoid/Naive/Insane/Trigger-Happy cops, but I consider it less likely, because if Raymond and/or Groner are telling the truth, there are non-investigative cops, and this isn't that large of a game. There are several other factions, almost certainly some lone townies, and some generics. There simply isn't enough room for a police faction that large.

All of which mean that it is quite possible for any number of "cop" claims to be truthful.

Also, something to consider: Tables said that this game wouldn't necessarily follow the same patterns as most Mafia games. Cops actually being a group, with a variety of roles, instead of just lone investigators, would fit this description, as well as the flavour in the first post. It is basically confirmed that there is a police sub-faction, which would not consist of only one person.

I expect that the cops are a group with several different roles, which I think would include a vigilante, an investigator, and a roleblocker. It is also a reasonable possibility that there are Paranoid/Naive/Insane/Trigger-Happy cops, but I consider it less likely, because if Raymond and/or Groner are telling the truth, there are non-investigative cops, and this isn't that large of a game. There are several other factions, almost certainly some lone townies, and some generics. There simply isn't enough room for a police faction that large.

All of which mean that it is quite possible for any number of "cop" claims to be truthful.

Even so, I wouldn't expect a Cop faction to have more than 3 or 4 members, and we already have WoMC, Groner and Raymond all claiming to be part of that faction.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I did not vote NO LYNCH, I just unvoted my vote for Raymond. lol.

Anouleth is scum for getting my vote wrong.

unless that automatically gives me a NO LYNCH vote? but I don't think that happens so. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyways, to business.

How does WOMC know 2 assassins(Bal and Raymond)? Surely he couldn't have checked them both.

But this crazyness is really messin with me. Raymond is still being suspicious. But maybe he really does have an important role. ugh.

But there really is more support for WOMC than for Raymond, or anyone else really.

lets just lynch one and have the assumed vig/Groner kill the other...

Hmmm..If I do this I'm going to look like major flip-flopping scum. oh well. ##Vote: Raymond

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I did not vote NO LYNCH, I just unvoted my vote for Raymond. lol.

Anouleth is scum for getting my vote wrong.

unless that automatically gives me a NO LYNCH vote? but I don't think that happens so. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyways, to business.

How does WOMC know 2 assassins(Bal and Raymond)? Surely he couldn't have checked them both.

But this crazyness is really messin with me. Raymond is still being suspicious. But maybe he really does have an important role. ugh.

But there really is more support for WOMC than for Raymond, or anyone else really.

lets just lynch one and have the assumed vig/Groner kill the other...

Hmmm..If I do this I'm going to look like major flip-flopping scum. oh well. ##Vote: Raymond

I'm pretty sure he was saying Bal due to Bal not posting much.

I don't believe Raymond claimed yet, so I'll assume he's either scum or has an important role.