The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groner, what exactly does your role allow you to do? You had better clarify this.

If Groner confirms that he can kill someone at night, I suggest that he be told to kill a specific person during the night phase. If they die in addition to the assassins' kill, it will help confirm Groner's role, without having to lynch him.

If they don't die, or if he backs out of the vigilante claim, it's likely that he's lying. Since he is a new player, I doubt that he would have done that as a townie.

Uh, why should Groner waste his ONE kill so that he can prove he is in fact who he says he is? What if he scans and finds out he's innocent? Is he supposed to go through with it and give the mafia another kill for free? (assuming Ether is right about his ability)

Just lynch Raymond, and if he's innocent, Groner can kill Weapons.

All of which mean that it is quite possible for any number of "cop" claims to be truthful.

How about this:

COP shall henceforth refer to any character that can investigate. POLICE will refer to characters that are aligned with the POLICE faction.

Because otherwise this will be confusing.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I did not vote NO LYNCH, I just unvoted my vote for Raymond. lol.

Oh, sorry, I noted it down wrong.

How does WOMC know 2 assassins(Bal and Raymond)? Surely he couldn't have checked them both.

I'm not sure. That might just be suspicion. Bal hasn't really posted much.

but ily guys

<3

... K, after actually reading I can think of 7 things that may be going on...

1. Weapons is a towine trying to get a scum to screw up. The most likely possibility, IMO.
  2. Weapons is a janitor and the assassins killed the cop last night, and is bussing Raymond. Not very likely, but it's possible- if they got a real cop there'd be nobody to CC and Weapons would pretty much be a false clear all game (unless there's more than 1 cop).
  3. Weapons is an assassin trying to get a real cop to claim. Possible, but unlikely because we haven't gotten any CCs yet and it's very unlikely there's no investigative role at all on the police team.
  4. Weapons is an insane cop. Unlikely because we haven't had him CC'd be another cop, and there's no point in having an insane cop without a normal one.
  5. Weapons is a real cop, but Raymond is a miller. Possible, but not extremely likely or anything.
  6. Weapons is a fool. Unlikely, but entirely possible.
  7. Weapons is a legit cop with a legit guilty on Raymond and we're totally overthinking this. It's possible, and he has no CCs, but if number 2 is true...

... Ugh. I'm not going to vote yet because even if my number 1 is right, that doesn't give any conclusive evidence to who IS scum at this point.

Uh, why should Groner waste his ONE kill

Just lynch Raymond, and if he's innocent, Groner can kill Weapons.

Italic: I actually have an ifinite amount of kills until something happens to me.

Rest: that's actually not a bad idea, after all. But I'm gonna overwatch someone next night, and if they die, the killer dies. (Lol double-edge.)

Since it does not seem like anything I say will be able to convince any of you to stray from the path of idiocy you are currently treading, might as well speed this up a bit, right?

##Unvote: JB25

##Vote: Raymond

Once you realize your mistake, keep in mind what I said.

That is all.

Okay, I'll try to break down the day post for myself.

So, we know they've got a janitor or something to the likes. Janitors can always be problematic.

And... I don't know what to draw on out of the hints given about Dracohon's role. First I thought Stalker, but hurr that's a mafia role. Maybe cop? Then I thought Hooker, but that's too loose. Wait... trackrole?

And... there's the interesting bit about how they may have killed him because of his interest in Nicolas Le Povidevin's girl. Does that mean they knew him prior? May be just a flavor thing but well.

Anyway, there is nothing really pointing to anyone, as fas as I read. I think we pulled out some nice information, but there's the risk of having lost a PR.

So, discussion.

Since it does not seem like anything I say will be able to convince any of you to stray from the path of idiocy you are currently treading, might as well speed this up a bit, right?

That is all.

Have a little consideration for other people, if you mislynch yourself then the mafia will need to find a new N2 target.

@ Dickpickle I thought the pervesion comments implied he was a hooker.

[*]Weapons is a janitor and the assassins killed the cop last night, and is bussing Raymond. Not very likely, but it's possible- if they got a real cop there'd be nobody to CC and Weapons would pretty much be a false clear all game (unless there's more than 1 cop).

[*]Weapons is an assassin trying to get a real cop to claim. Possible, but unlikely because we haven't gotten any CCs yet and it's very unlikely there's no investigative role at all on the police team.

[*]Weapons is an insane cop. Unlikely because we haven't had him CC'd be another cop, and there's no point in having an insane cop without a normal one.

[*]Weapons is a fool. Unlikely, but entirely possible.

lol. If Weapons was the janitor and cleaned up the cop, if Raymond is innocent then he would get killed.

Groner did CC, so if so, then Weapons reached his goal.

Top post. Also, insane cop is viable without real cop.

Table's post.

Wait, what? Two Cop claims and one of them backed up?

Holy mother...

Anyway, WoMC's claim seems legit enough. It seems that he is being backed up by his own faction. Raymond seems an assassin, yes. But, something's bugging me. WoMC claimed Balcerzak is mafia. How? Is it pure scumhunting or another scan? Does it mean WoMC has a day and a night scan? Or that maybe there's another cop in his faction? Maybe Groner? Also you used the 'If I were mafia'

I hate not being sure what the hell to do and who the hell to believe.

For now, I think, I'll ##Vote: Raymond.

That is all.

If you're so convinced you are going to die, you may as well tell us what your role is and what you did last night (if anything) before hand.

Have a little consideration for other people, if you mislynch yourself then the mafia will need to find a new N2 target.

Serves 'em right

Raymond seems an assassin, yes. But, something's bugging me. WoMC claimed Balcerzak is mafia. How? Is it pure scumhunting or another scan? Does it mean WoMC has a day and a night scan? Or that maybe there's another cop in his faction? Maybe Groner? Also you used the 'If I were mafia'

It's painfully obvious that Weapons is just speculating instead of being an actual cop. I also know some people whose town status I'm fairly certain of. Does that make me a cop? Not necessarily.

If you're so convinced you are going to die, you may as well tell us what your role is and what you did last night (if anything) before hand.

Pointless.

You know claiming and sharing information could save you right? And maybe prevent a mislynch(if you aren't assassin). I don't see why'd you just give up with your only defense being getting mad and telling people their making a mistake. I mean its not like you have to completely out yourself like what Groner did( :facepalm: ).

How is giving the Town more information pointless? It might save you from being lynched, as well.

It is information the town does not need to operate effectively, but may potentially help the assassins.

or is concealing his actions on purpose.

That is correct. I don't see how that makes me mafia, though.

You know claiming and sharing information could save you right? And maybe prevent a mislynch(if you aren't assassin). I don't see why'd you just give up with your only defense being getting mad and telling people their making a mistake. I mean its not like you have to completely out yourself like what Groner did( :facepalm: ).

Wouldn't it be much more suspicious if I readily claimed a power role? I dunno, it seems to me like something an assassin would do to fool the town.

Fine. You want me to claim?

##Unvote: Raymond

##Vote: JB25

I'm the world's most epic cop vigilante cop doctor cop bomb cop tracker cop watcher cop townie. I can help the town with my epic deduction skills. At your service.

Dickpickle is also scum. He's on the same level as Bal now. I could spell it out if you'd really like, but that be boring.

Hold on a second. I'm going to temporarily entertain the possibility framer/investigator-messer-upper. I think Raymond more likely would've claimed a PR as scum, and I really don't think Tables would put a messed up sanity cop in this setup.

unvote, vote: Dickpickle

Where the hell are you getting all this information, Weapons? Not that you're doing something wrong (you are confirming my own suspicions), but quite frankly, I feel a little inadequate for figuring out so little.

Good luck finding that one out, last time I asked him why all I got was this:

Because my awesome scumhunt skills say so.

lol at me being scum. Weapons just always votes for me.

Further analysis to come when I have more time. I will say that anime conventions are pretty awesome, and I got some neat figmas. (Eltoshan, Tilytu, Tohsaka Rin :wub:) I don't know if Ether/Snike were in the IRC channel over the past week when I was talking about going, but if so they can confirm. Like it matters though.