The Assassins Guild

Tables

^

I can only clear up things that have been already mentioned. My role is just to better understand things.

Though, I know Raymond was a vanilla townie, and Spike was a hunter. So, I can only really go along and clear up confusing info.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote Jean-Marc then, I suppose...

Groner, what exactly is your role? So far, you've claimed you're a Vigilante that can receive messages in the night. Also, you claimed Cop a couple of pages back as well (although this may have simply been meant to say that you're part of the 'Cop Faction').

Groner, what exactly is your role? So far, you've claimed you're a Vigilante that can receive messages in the night. Also, you claimed Cop a couple of pages back as well (although this may have simply been meant to say that you're part of the 'Cop Faction').

Yeah I meant police faction.

Italic: eh, I never claimed that. I claimed vigilante, yeah, but not this.

@Bizz Lol.

@Anouleth What do you mean 'suspicious trap?

I mostly agree with Bal being scum. He's a good enough player that there ought to be something he can point out that the rest of us have overlooked so far. Bad players have to restate what is already known. Good players can very often think of something new if they try. And with all the clues in the flavor of this game, I think that there ought to be more overlooked details than usual.

FoS: Balcerzak

I appreciate the help Radiant, so I will also ##vote Strider Zero because unless my math fails me, time is coming up short and there's only two actual votes against me.

As for coming up with new information, Silent Shaman? I just tried that earlier today, and things were shot down almost as soon as I said them, but I'll try one more time. Nobody has yet tried to analyze the role hints (that I remember) for this morning's murder, and while this guess is probably wrong, my only idea is that as a broker of "goods and information" (explicitly "documents and black market trades") he likely had the ability to pass around either items, which I don't recall the game advertised as having, and which I don't personally have any, or notes of the kind that Groner received last night.

If this is true, perhaps the note is trustworthy. If I'm off-base... *shrug* Your guesses are as good as mine, but nobody's yet tried, so here we go.

this was the first post made after deadline.

Lol at people voting for someone on the substitute list. I need to do a votal now, but from the sounds of recent posts, Bal is getting lynched on 2 votes. Maybe.

Oh my days, guys. There was ONE vote today at the end of the day. That's just fail. I COULD call it a no-lynch, because that's a terrible turnout (5%ish).

*Checks rules*

I never specified there didn't have to be a minimum number of votes for a lynch... whatever. You guys have another 24 hours today. There better be more people voting after I get back.

Oh, in That way...

True, under that angle it looks more suspicious.

Slayer was Roleblocked one Night, RD does the flavour mention this shadow Groner spoke of?

If its a yes we know that the info Groner posted is accurate.

Although reading it again I think the above point might be nullified as Shadow is more likely to be a stalker rather than a hooker.

I'd just like to point out that Rein hasn't posted since everybody jumped at his throat in D1 (this is going by memory I haen't verified it yet.)

Slayer was Roleblocked one Night, RD does the flavour mention this shadow Groner spoke of?

If its a yes we know that the info Groner posted is accurate.

Although reading it again I think the above point might be nullified as Shadow is more likely to be a stalker rather than a hooker.

No, SlayerX simply felt very sleepy, sat down, and awoke the next morning. It doesn't mention a Shadow at all.

No, SlayerX simply felt very sleepy, sat down, and awoke the next morning. It doesn't mention a Shadow at all.

FUUUU right the majority of my above post should be ignored due to the huge logic-flaw.

Well I'd say this makes Shadow a mafia stalker, but besides that I have nothing to add.

Note to self, double-check the person I'm voting for is in the game. :facepalm: Pure formality, likely, but ##Unvote

Asking a bit of clarification:

Also, since Ether has to send me my orders, and I think I posted last night that I wanted to investigate Spike/DP, it would be very easy for scum to lawyer or frame my targets.

Neither you nor Ether posted anything about orders on Day 1. Did he just randomly point you at Raymond during Night 1 then? If that's the case, why didn't you trust him to make his own judgements again on Day 2. Broadcasting any unnecessary information to the assassins is dangerous business.

I'd just like to point out that Rein hasn't posted since everybody jumped at his throat in D1 (this is going by memory I haen't verified it yet.)

He's made a couple of posts, but yeah, he and JB have both quieted up compared to Day 1, it seems. This isn't unexpected, as a lot of people, even townies, get scared by near death, but I can tell you I plan on bucking that trend in the coming days.

I honestly don't have much to say. I can't learn things with my role, so I obviously can't report anything, and pretty much everything I'm thinking has already been said, so reiterating it seemed somewhat pointless.