The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure we want to lynch right now. I mean, it could either terribly misfire, be a slight annoyance to the town, or the low probability of taking down an assassin.

Then again, if I read correctly, it's around 8/23 of hitting an assassin. Basically, more than 1/3. So I guess we might as well scumhunt.

For now, ##Vote: Nobody.

Wait, why 8/23? Six assassins. One Master. And one of those assassins is a spy. So it should be 6/23.

I can't tell if you're being OCD with the use of assassin, failing at maths or know something we don't, but surely the master is affiliated with the assassins?

I can't tell if you're being OCD with the use of assassin, failing at maths or know something we don't, but surely the master is affiliated with the assassins?

Yes, so that would make seven in the guild. Minus one spy, which we may or may not hit, and we have six. Is the American education system really that bad with numbers?

@Spike: I'm pretty sure that the client isn't in the game, as, if he gets hit by the vig, assuming there is one, well, we have a time paradox. He might be immune to night actions, though, if he IS in the game. =/

What I'm concerned about in the OP is that there is a list of priority kills, it seems. Or, at least, requested hits. Does the mafia know our power role players?

Yes, so that would make seven in the guild. Minus one spy, which we may or may not hit, and we have six. Is the American education system really that bad with numbers?

@Spike: I'm pretty sure that the client isn't in the game, as, if he gets hit by the vig, assuming there is one, well, we have a time paradox. He might be immune to night actions, though, if he IS in the game. =/

What I'm concerned about in the OP is that there is a list of priority kills, it seems. Or, at least, requested hits. Does the mafia know our power role players?

There's 8 in the guild including the spy isn't there?

Abel from the OP says there's 6 and the master and then later mentions he sent a mole, I didn't think he'd include that mole when listing the total number of mafias

There's 8 in the guild including the spy isn't there?

Abel from the OP says there's 6 and the master and then later mentions he sent a mole, I didn't think he'd include that mole when listing the total number of mafias

He didn't send a mole, he already has one in it. IC, the assassins don't realize they have a mole, so, there would be 7, assuming client is not in the game and counting master.

He didn't send a mole, he already has one in it. IC, the assassins don't realize they have a mole, so, there would be 7, assuming client is not in the game and counting master.

Its the chief detective who says that there are 6 assassins and the master, I didn't think the spy would be included in this. I could be wrong though.

If the spy wasn't included in that six, then you couldn't sort the assassins into pairs, which apparently is what General Spoon did in Pokemon Tactical.

Fixed

... Core, what were those two posts? Seriously?

Yeah, I'm just going to wait before placing my vote. It's just my policy.

At first I didn't think JB25 seemed scummy. Then I looked back and saw some of his posts. I then concluded that he seemed a bit scummy, but I didn't want to edit my post.

tl:dr version: I FoS JB

At first I didn't think JB25 seemed scummy. Then I looked back and saw some of his posts. I then concluded that he seemed a bit scummy, but I didn't want to edit my post.

tl:dr version: I FoS JB

Going by the timestamps on those posts, that was a quick look back.

woah woah woah, are we supposed to be RPing and acting in character?

Also, I really only find JB25 slightly suspicious, not that I'm an expert of scum-hunting (because obviously I'm not), but it just seems they are bein smart and figuring stuff out.

Also, not suspicious of Slayer, he was just trying to explain something and it went wrong haha.

However, I am suspicious of Hemlock. He hasn't done much but the 1 minute change of opinion could have come from a sudden remembrance or realization of information he has and we don't. Could you really look through 4 pages of a thread and change your opinion that quickly? Just a thought.

I'm scummy... how? I'm used to pointing out possibilities like the segmented mafia, and going off the opening flavour, that seems to be true. Plus I play better as scum than as town anyway, so oh well.

Just something to throw out: It says that only 1 member will be known to the spy. Maybe that means that the assassins are split up into pairs, like what happened to TR in Pokemon Tactical?

This post in particular, seems out of character. When I posted my first post, I couldn't remember if this was JB's post, but after going back to check, I posted the second post. Also, if you're suspicious of me for not doing anything, you should be looking towards the people who barely do anything.

The game where town nl'd like, for 4 days, because "they had no info." Don't fall into that trap.

:awesome:

Though, dear god. It's Day 1. No time to get any info from actions. Only "slips" and "hunches". Dear god, it's like herding cats with these people.

Let's play example time people. All scum eat mustard on their sandwiches.

I say I had mustard for lunch.

Let's lynch me.

I'm worried about this. >_>

Day 1 is supposed to be boring, it always is. I'm not taking a single thing people say seriously until tomorrow anyway.