Something funny happend.

Emeraldfox

So like, me and my little sister were playing Mario Kart Double Dash!! and went to All Cup Tour. I'm all like, 'Why?' and she says, 'This is where I always go when I play with someone.' and then we pick our characters and we race.

I was shocked when she beat me, then the trash talk and insults started coming in from her(she even ignored my rustyness at the game). Now, I won a few, but she was still in the lead, when I finally got my groove back, on the next to

last course mind you, I had left everyone and gotten first. No insults and trash talk from me, don't believe in it. I'm still in second while she's first. Then we get to Rainbow Road, she fell off on a corner. I ask her, 'You mad?' and keep

repeating it while I'm in the lead. She started telling me to shut up and what not, then she fell off again. Then she paused the game and said, 'I don't feel like playing anymore', I said, 'She mad.' and then she called me gay and went to her

room.

Knee slapper.

Then we get to Rainbow Road, she fell off on a corner.

Well I suppose she made quite fall of herself :B):

Pity you didn't finish the race because that would've eroaded her lead.