Lyn Mode question

Catt

Well, if you don't use Lucius at all before that chapter (very likely because of the funds requirements beforehand) you can probably use him in Chapter 9 because of the Knight Crest being such a huge bonus, and since he'll be pretty under-leveled he'll get lots of exp. So you could leave him near one of the forts and have him kill something each enemy phase (like the soldiers, for example) and be healed by Serra on the player phase, and if you use Nils each turn that's 80 exp right off the bat and Serra each turn is 88 exp, so that could make it easier.

• 1 month later...

Hope no-one minds me reviving this topic, because I've decided to try this on Lyn's Hard Mode and I'm running into trouble on 7x. According to the site the funds requirement is 4450G, 1200G more than on Normal mode. This would suggest that a second thief appears with a stealable lockpick, but whatever I do I can't get him to appear. Do you think the programmers forgot to put him in but kept the funds that much higher accidentally? If that's the case then its impossible to get 60 stars in LHM.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question.

If you go over the funds requirement for burning in an earlier chapter, and that your funds star went down becuse of it, will you get your star raised back up if you keep an item that you get in a later chapter that is of high value such as the power ring or the knight crest?

No mention of the Angelic Robe, because you want to use that as extra durability is needed in the HHM.

I have a question.

If you go over the funds requirement for burning in an earlier chapter, and that your funds star went down becuse of it, will you get your star raised back up if you keep an item that you get in a later chapter that is of high value such as the power ring or the knight crest?

No mention of the Angelic Robe, because you want to use that as extra durability is needed in the HHM.

If you're referring to the overall rankings, then yes it's possible. You just need your current assets to be higher than the cumulative Funds requirement.

Say, Chapter 1-5's 5 star Funds requirement was 5000G and you only had 2000G in assets, which might be enough for 3 stars. If Chapter 6's 5 star requirement is 500G and you somehow gained an extra 3500G (or more) in assets by that chapter, you can shoot back up to 5 stars (2000 + 3500 >= 5000 + 500).

Edited by VincentASM