Wall.e!

Liz

i watched it last night, and i must say that i COMPLETELY LOVED the movie! it was so great!

it was funny, cute, and had a very deep message about humankind (if you look beyond the superficial, that is.)

i loved it!

I've never been disapointed by a PIXAR film. The Incredibles were awesome, Cars and Ratatoulie were great, Monsters Inc. was good but it was the worst of them in general. And Toy Story will forever remain their magnum opus.

I want to see this one badly... but we've been busy lately.

what i especially loved is that the movie is simply amazing and does this with minimum dialogue!

its great! one of my favorite PIXAR movies!

I saw it a few days ago at the expense of my friend! I was shock Pixar made a pretty deep movie!

also does Disney have any traditional animated movies announced? I can't think of any and that actually scares me...(in a good way)

The Princess and the Frog is going to be traditionally animated.

The Princess and the Frog is going to be traditionally animated.

Thank God. It upsets me that people are throwing away traditional 2D drawing. Those were always the best. I honestly think that Computerized humans never look good. Ever.