My Warden Sense

Erk

My warden slays high dragons single handedly.

You have no salvation.

Yeah all you have to do is power level some ogres they're a-warden exp points almost effortlessly

Oddly enough, I finished Origins only yesterday, with my gay city elf pragmatic archer.

It was an interesting playthrough. Anyone who obstructed me got stabbed. Except Anora, I kinda liked the

[spoiler=an actual spoiler]

fact that she had the nerve to betray me like four times

Oddly enough, I finished Origins only yesterday, with my gay city elf pragmatic archer.

It was an interesting playthrough. Anyone who obstructed me got stabbed. Except Anora, I kinda liked the

[spoiler=an actual spoiler]

fact that she had the nerve to betray me like four times

I finished one PT before my ps3 died and I really hated that power-hungry bitch

Edited by mikethfc

I evened things out with Harrowmont, though. Pity he turns out to be a

[spoiler=sigh]

sappy, simpering, weak, classist moron. Is it possible to even succeed at Orzammar?

[spoiler=sigh]

sappy, simpering, weak, classist moron. Is it possible to even succeed at Orzammar?

Yeah that irked me too, and when I got to the Dalish camp despite

Helping the werewolves kill the Dalish leader it still said I sided with the elves and got them endgame

Furby the Warden in a nutshell:

The single most broken mage in existence (Maxing Arcane Warrior, Blood Magic, Battle magic, Mage, and Primal Magic), exists about half way inbetween the fade and the mortal realm, and slays high dragons alone for fun.

His story was a normal mages until he fought the High Dragon atop the mountain, where his teammates all died instantly and he was left to finish the dragon off single handledly. He succeeded. After wards, he began

manipulating the political system in Ferelden, killing the knight girl in a one on one dual when attempting to free Anora. After Anora betrayed him at the lands meet, he proceeded to have Logain killed by Alistar right in front of her. Then, he called her a bitch before making Alistar king. Then, in the final fight against the Archdemon, he killed it and made the ultimate sacrifice, not because of any self sacrificing nature, but because like hell he was going to let anyone else kill it.

His story in awakening will be another story.

Furby the Warden is the epitome of awesome. My only regret is that I made him and Lianna a couple. It would have been so much better if he was a loner.

Edited by Furby

Oh did anybody else give their warden dumb, immature names.

My first was Mike Hunt, second was Dinotastic, and then for a subsequent playthrough I was thinking wither stucool 4 school or really pissed off, just so I can feel like a rebel when they introduce themselves.

I still have to finish Awakening. But it crashes so often, it makes me lazy.

On a random note, I didn't believe Blood Magic was so broken until I actually used it.

Furby the Warden is the epitome of awesome. My only regret is that I made him and Lianna a couple. It would have been so much better if he was a loner.

Should've been a pimp and gone after Morrigan too dude.

swamp.jpg

options-1.jpg

[spoiler=sigh]

Failure is the only option.

Edited by TheEnd

First time I went to camp by choice I talk to Morrigan, then Lelianna and after that Zevran. Fuck me that warden must've been hornier a styracosaurus

threesome with Zevran and Morrigan. But, I just completed by basic Human Warrior playthrough, and Ill probably do a rogue one next. I found that sten always beats me, and Wynn and Morrigan combined make a sweet ass team. Fuck allistar and lelasndnandsn. Dog, however, will always be close to my heart.

Yeah that irked me too, and when I got to the Dalish camp despite

Helping the werewolves kill the Dalish leader it still said I sided with the elves and got them endgame

Same here. Fuck them Dalish, they got no idea what it's like to live in an alienage being raped by bearded guys for like twenty years before you die of plague.

I, too, killed the archdemon, lifting a greatsword I almost definitely lacked the stats to handle (bare minimum to wear Felon's Coat or whatever it was called I was wearing). However, I made a decision that I'm almost CERTAINLY going to regret, but hey! Surviving Warden!

Anyone else make extremely bad facial decisions that looked GREAT and all at character creation and terrible in any cutscene?

My cheekbones were more hollow than s1wd's soul. This ... they were prominent.

Oh, I did, I just ended it with her before I got to see all that. Getting it on with Morrigan is easy as shit.