I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE, SO WHAT?

Frosty

Well you know, the earlygame brigand chapters... those guys hit hard, but don't have a lot of defense. Chad WTA's the hell out of them at the very least.

That and I just don't like fighters. Especially the meh-looking ones. Mercs are so much sexier and easy to use. Unless you're Barst or something. Or Othin. Or Halvan. But the former can reclass to merc (though I don't do that until after he promotes) and the latter two promote to hero anyway. So meh. the only actual Warrior I like is Geitz.

Marcus is pretty good looking. No one is as good looking as Seth in my fangirly opinion, but Marcus certainly isn't too shabby himself, so I'll agree with you on that point.

I like Fighters. Lot and Ward are pretty cool, at least, and I like Dorcas as well. You could stretch 'Warrior' to count Pirates and Berserkers like Geese as well. I haven't played FE5 though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Geese, but haven't used him much as a unit since I have too much fun with Dieck and his lack of shirt and Echidna. I like Echidna.

'zerkers... Hawkeye is pretty damn awesome.

Still don't like most of them though.

Well you know, the earlygame brigand chapters... those guys hit hard, but don't have a lot of defense. Chad WTA's the hell out of them at the very least.

That and I just don't like fighters. Especially the meh-looking ones. Mercs are so much sexier and easy to use. Unless you're Barst or something. Or Othin. Or Halvan. But the former can reclass to merc (though I don't do that until after he promotes) and the latter two promote to hero anyway. So meh. the only actual Warrior I like is Geitz.

Marcus is pretty good looking. No one is as good looking as Seth in my fangirly opinion, but Marcus certainly isn't too shabby himself, so I'll agree with you on that point.

aaaaaaaaaaand Nolan?