Sarah Palin's Alaska

lolDeath

Bitch is stupiddd.

I didn't need to waste time watching her media stunt to know that. She needs to run for President in 2012, the late night comedians will never run out of material again.

Edited by General Archibald

Don't most Americans call Brown Bears 'grizzly bears' though?

I don't know...

If anything, it's due to ignorance rather than being a social norm. I don't blame them, though. I didn't know a grizzly was a subspecies of a brown bear until this topic. I thought there were distinct differences in their physical appearances... :/ Looking at their separate photos, brown bears' fur seem to be thicker and "fuzzier," if you will.

Yeah, just displaying my love for bears here...

Edited by Phoenix Wright

We prefer the term "African-American" bears, thank you very much.

My mom was hoping she'd fall off the rock cliff when she was climbing...She didn't sad.gif

You two are full of what I like to call "win."

Um, since we're sort of on the topic: at my school, we have a "Young Republican's Club." :(

I haven't had a happy day since I heard about it...

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else see her plan to side with the USA's "North Korean" allies during the whole Korean dispute.

Long story but when I watched a clip of the whole Korea incident, my brother was listening to this nearby, I'm pretty sure they were never meant to be mixed

Edited by mikethfc

All there is to a person is political views, or a lack thereof, anyways!

God damn man, didn't you make a post like, yesterday about how you feel you've moved on in life and can do better on forums without annoying everyone?

So? I'm still very conservative. You're the one getting all bent out of shape over shit, not me. I don't see the big deal. You're liberal, I'm not. Oh well.

I haven't seen this show yet, but I wouldn't mind checking it out soon.

Being liberal or conservative has nothing to do with liking Sarah Palin. Like, there's a line after which no sensible party can utilize its clout to make their candidate look more desirable than they are.

Like, if Skeletor ran as a Conservative, would you support that guy?

Edit: Hadn't seen Nightmare's post until here. I'm not trying to lead this into political discussion, but I think it's kind of impossible not to have that in some form in an individual like Palin. Also, I've never seen the show, for what it's worth.

Edited by Esau of Isaac