Oh, hey. My first logged play-through.

Psych

Patty kills 2 more Dark Mages, and her Hero Sword gets Critical. I try to hurry so I don't have to deal with Fenrir. Shannan gets warped home so he can stay out of the way. I'm too late though, and Lakche takes the first hit from Fenrir. She has enough HP to survive though. Though, since only her, Celice, Yuria, and Rana have enough Resistance or HP to survive. Now I kinda regret it, cause Silence is probably more useful for this guy than for Blume. Lakche takes the kill, and I seize.

How many stars does Celice have? He should have 3, but you need to save (in-game, not save state) and reload the save to get 3. With +20 avo and Balmunk, I think Shanan should face 0% hit from that Fenrir. Not certain though. Been a while. Even if he doesn't have the hp to survive (he should, since he has 38+5 base hp and res and the guy only has 35 atk) he shouldn't get hit.

As long as Lana has Libro it's simple.

So....that ingenious plan of mine. Not gonna work. Nanna's Return Ring is stuck in storage, and I can't get it at Lenster.

Now see, this is why I always check how many items a character starts with in addition to their inherited items. If my gen1 unit has more items than 7 - starting items in gen2, I dump the extras into storage back in gen1. This way I can control which items they start with and don't have to try to guess at which ones will end up in storage.

Of course, last time I had Return and Return Ring on Nanna but didn't need it. Fee + Nanna + Fin + Leaf were enough to beat the General and his buddies both times (once at the start, once when you conquer the second castle). Fee helped with the first set then when they were safe she flew off to be in time to save that village you can't reach at the start. Then she flew back to help with the second set after helping to take the second castle (and as she was flying toward Lenster helped distract a few of the mages with Tinny. By distract, of course, I mean ORKO with Javelin.

Also, the enemies keep coming as long as the General in charge lives. If you kill something else and don't kill the General then on enemy phase they'll just send replacements for whatever you've killed.

Also, when Tinny runs away I cut her off with mounted units so that Arthur can catch up. Of course, I think you didn't have mounted units there. Oh well. Tinny doesn't attack when in retreat. She does attack when she has friends, though. And stupidly attacked Shanan at 1 range this one time I was playing and so I had to restart. Stupid Tinny. I think she had another target she could have gone after at 2 range. Oh well.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Patty kills 2 more Dark Mages, and her Hero Sword gets Critical. I try to hurry so I don't have to deal with Fenrir. Shannan gets warped home so he can stay out of the way. I'm too late though, and Lakche takes the first hit from Fenrir. She has enough HP to survive though. Though, since only her, Celice, Yuria, and Rana have enough Resistance or HP to survive. Now I kinda regret it, cause Silence is probably more useful for this guy than for Blume. Lakche takes the kill, and I seize.

He still has 2. I'll reset once I get to 8. And just bad planning on my part with the inventory. Lana has been using Rescue and Reserve. Yuria took Libro this chapter.

Though, I did kill the General in charge, several times. More just keep coming. I did manage to save the village, but Leen got it. So, she has both Shield Rings. >_>

*sigh* I'm already at 50 turns. I'll probably reach like, 75 or something.

Darn -> Als

Everyone rushes to catch up, and Leen grabs the Shield Ring village. We stop for some quick repairs at Mel, except for Yuria and Lakche, who prepare for Tinny's second wave. Aless gets warped home.

We finally recruit her, and everyone prepares to finish off Blume. Nanna reaches us, the Generals die, and I have to chip away at Blume with Fee and a Cutter. He gets down to 4 HP, and I have Patty take the kill. Rana, Tinny, and Nanna go home to clear the arena, and Rana promotes.

Tinny and Rana clear, and Nanna gets to 7.

Meanwhile, at Lenster

Nanna finishes off the last few people, and then she rushes to meet the group.

70 turns

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES 
Celice    15  49  16  6  14  10  10 12  10  Silver Sword!100, Barrier!Ring
Yuria     18  39  0   23 15  19  7  4   23  Resire!20, Skill!Ring
Fee       19  42  13  1  16  21  10 14  9   Hero Lance!69, Return!Ring
Lakche    17  43  19  1  30  27  13 10  1   Hero Sword!10, Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Rana      30  58  12  27 21  23  30 9   22  Wind!0
Patty     16  45  15  5  18  15  18 9   2   Hero Sword!56, Power!Ring, Elite!Ring
Tinny     6   32  1   18 13  13  10 3   6   Elwind!3, Magic!Ring, Pursuit!Ring
Nanna     15  40  12  6  14  15  16 8   5   Silver Sword!50, Wind Sword!23, Life!Bracelet, Return!Ring
Leen      10  34  7   3  2   10  10 16  9   Defence!0, Shield!Ring, Knight!Ring, Leg!Ring

But why warp Shanan away? He's far too useful there. Also, you didn't say that those were the only units nearby that could survive. You said they were the only ones period.

oh right. girls run. duh. keep forgetting.

He still has 2. I'll reset once I get to 8.

I don't understand. What are you even talking about?

And just bad planning on my part with the inventory. Lana has been using Rescue and Reserve. Yuria took Libro this chapter.

I suppose with the Claude father thing (though I bet your Lester sucks) you can do that. Reserve works similar to Libro on one unit only is more expensive. And of course there is the benefit where multiple units get healed if there are multiples to heal.

Though, I did kill the General in charge, several times. More just keep coming.

Weird. I've only ever seen two Generals pop out of that castle. One at the beginning (with friends) and one after conquering castle #2. Maybe if you take too long on the map more come. I don't know.

I did manage to save the village, but Leen got it. So, she has both Shield Rings. >_>

I always give that to Aless, though it delays him a bit. I leave Lana back there with Warp so that she can at least warp him around a bit. He gets the village, I warp him to the nearby castle. He recruits Leen, I warp him to the bottom left castle so that he can get a little closer to the final castle in case I need him on the Thorhammer guy.

I figure Mistolin and his ability to kill stuff reliably is just too useful to leave him at his base def. +5 def goes a long way to making him able to take on multiple enemies. Of course, I don't normally rely on Mistolin, but if he's killing stuff without it then the point is the same.

For a girls run, maybe Nanna? A swords and a mount.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Eh, I had Lakche kill everything. I'm not relying on Shannan or Aless.

Since you are playing the girls only thing, it would have been funny to pull a Lumi and give Lakche the Balmunk. I'm assuming you paired Holyn with Briggid though since Patty is using a hero sword.

Are you using Delmud for charisma or do you think that wouldn't be in the spirit of the run?

Oh, and did you miss defender back in gen1?

Got the Defender. Leen is using that and the Light Sword.

Pfft. I'd be fine with using Delmund. If he didn't get killed by everything.

Yeah, I was wrestling with that. I was gonna do that, and pair Claude with Fury or Sylvia, but then that leads to a worse Fee or a decent Leen with no Elite, and then it would just mess everything up since I'd have had to pair Azel with Aideen and do something to get a decent Patty and Nanna.

I just figured I'd rather have decent and easy pairings all around than have to sacrifice some things for a major overkill. They're already killing everything. I'm not really worried since once I get Altenna, everyone will probably be promoted and I'll think of something to just grab Yuria and have her smash Yurius.

I like just letting Celice "solo" Yurius. And by "solo" I mean "get +50 hit/avo from his own stars + 2 charismas + lover bonus and get danced each turn and get healed whenever necessary but be the only one to actually attack Yurius". It works great.

But even though you are using him, you should probably have a girl take down Yurius given your run.

Als -> Con

So...All the girls are now promoted except Lakche, who needs like 60 exp, Nanna, and Tinny. I realize that Yuria is the only one who can use Volcanon, except she can't get it till Endgame, and by then, it'll be like....sorta useless for her to. Everyone clears the arena, save Nanna, who gets to 7.

Fee gets warped to Lenster to help against the wave. Leaf and Fin get warped home. Nanna doesn't need the Return Ring anymore, so I sell it for Altenna later, and she buys a Speed Ring. Yuria takes down the guy with the Hero Lance and the Hero Bow. Lakche kills the Bishop, and gets warped home to promoted.

The cavalry reaches Lenster, and I realize Fury and Nanna can't hold them all off. So I warp Yuria there. The Mage Knight goes after Leen, but Yuria fixes her up and Fee takes him out. And Ishtar appears. Yuria and Rana both have enough magic to Silence her. Money on the other hand...

Vampa and the girls attack. I take her out, but the other two are left. Faval and Ishtar get closer, and Patty actually kills her. I box Faval for a turn, and recruit him with Patty after that. I decide to give Celice the Power Ring, also since he's the only one with room for it, and also cause he could stand to use it some.

Blume starts attacking with Storm, so I hurry up. Patty takes a hit or two from it, but we heal her up, and I decide to send Fee down and go kill the Thief Fighter and Bandit. Well, as far as she can go till it turns yellow that is. >_>

Yuria knocks Blume down to 6 HP, and I have Tinny kill him.

Con -> Mans -> Mease

Villagers. Sweet. Tinny grabs them, but Leen takes one or two. We get to Mease, and Fee saves the villages on the right, grabbing the Thief Ring. Yuria grabs Sety's Lightning and a Shield Ring, and Sety gets warped home. But I notice a wave of Dragon Knights going after Lenster, so Fee returns home and tries to beat them there.

Celice and Nanna reach promo, but I'll just wait to next chapter, since it would take forever for Celice to reach, and Nanna can be more useful here. We move closer to the Ballistas, and the wyverns attack too. Patty and Lakche take out most of the wyverns, and the next turn, Nanna, Celice, and Yuria helps come in. Just three more Arch's and two more wyverns are left.

Yuria takes the boss kill.

31 turns.

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES 
Celice    20  54  24  7  17  10  12 13  12  Silver Sword!100, Barrier!Ring
Yuria     27  47  0   30 21  29  9  12  27  Resire!47, Skill!Ring
Fee       24  50  15  8  22  26  12 18  16  Hero Lance!80, Return!Ring
Lakche    21  47  19  1  30  27  13 10  1   Hero Sword!15, Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Rana      30  58  12  27 21  23  30 9   22  Wind!1
Patty     25  57  24  11 22  25  23 17  8   Hero Sword!70, Power!Ring, Elite!Ring
Tinny     16  45  3   21 19  21  14 6   6   Elwind!11, Magic!Ring, Pursuit!Ring
Nanna     20  44  22  9  17  25  18 16  7   Silver Sword!50, Wind Sword!23, Life!Bracelet, Speed!Ring
Leen      21  46  12  4  4   11  16 19  14  Defence!0, Shield!Ring, Knight!Ring, Leg!Ring

Mease -> Kapa -> Luthe -> Kapa :awesome:

~Pre-Battle~

I decide to get rid of some useless items from people.

Promotions, everyone clears the arena, Leen to 4.

Fee flies off to save the villages from that bandit and Forrests. I have to protect a level 1 Leaf and grab Altenna. >_> But I make sure the Sleep staff is repaired for Hannibal. I notice just how awful Celice's speed is, and he takes Nanna's Speed ring.

Lakche and Nanna stay back to take care of the guards with Altenna. I manage to talk to her, and the few wyverns that are left are at like, 1 HP. Except 2 that can reach the castle. >_> Nanna hurries back to guard it. I put Hannibal to sleep, and hurry to kill his guys. Also, Hannibal can talk in his sleep.

Leaf runs home, and Celice runs off to Luthe. Yuria kills the boss on Kapa. Lakche stays to kill Trabant and Fee kills the Forrests and Bandit. I leave the villages and have her fly back, since she already has 50k.

We seize, and Yuria, Tinny, Rana, and Corple head back up to Kapa. Celice runs back to seize, and Patty runs to the villages. Tinny goes to promote, and Fee flies off over the mountains. I finish off Trabant, and Tinny gets a few of Rana's staves. Celice buys Hannibal's Silver Blade. Rana takes Corple's Libro.