[spoiler=~Pairings~]Aideen x Claude

Briggid x Holyn

Ayra x Dew

Lachesis x Azel

Sylvia x Lex

Tiltyu x Levin

Fury x Noish

Chal -> Jung

Sigurd! Go solo until Ethlin gets here! The three castle guards go to sell their stuff, and Lex and Azel save a village so a bandit doesn't get it, but Lex attacks on the counter. :/ Lex keeps his axe, since Lachesis with a Hero Axe is very lulz.

Ethlin and Cuan arrive! Oh yeah, Cuan gets to kill stuff, only cause I doubt Ethlin and Sigurd can clear until I get Ayra, and plus he's the direct contributor for Altenna. Same is gonna happen with Holyn!Patty.

Fin goes to sell stuff.

What...Cuan, Sigurd and Ethlin are too far to guard the castle, so Lex has to get a kill. >_> Whatevs.

And Sigurd gets the Speed Ring for now. And I fail at getting that North-West Village too. I hate that North West Village.

Oh god! Swarm of bandits! Ethlin, heal us! D: She gets like, 2 shotted by them anyway. >_>

Jung -> Evans

Midir looks like a girl. Midir runs home to sell things. Even though I will have no girls that use bows except Lachesis and Briggid. >_>

And I can't pass them down either.

Oh hey, Alvis, go cut down that swarm. Ethlin can heal us. And even there.....

Seriously, I mean, I've played FE4 before. I know the insane HP. But without like, Cuan and Sigurd weakening stuff, she can't kill anything. And Sigurd just kills things. He doesn't know the meaning of weaken.

What! No! Alvis! Ethlin was gonna kill that archer. >_> Oh well.

We grab the sword of manly manliness and make our way to Evans. Good thing too. Steel sword had 8 more uses.

And Ethlin can't get the boss kill. >_> Oh well, more healing.

34 turns.

Shut up. You know I use Meg. You know I don't go for turn counts. >_>

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES LOVE 
Sigurd    11  41  17  0  14  18  8  11  3   >_>   Speed!Ring
Cuan      8   38  18  0  13  12  6  13  3   Ethlin 
Ethlin    5   30  6   8  13  13  9  4   7   Cuan

Evans -> Gen

Pre-Battle~

Sigurd and Cuan clear.

Ethlin gets to the Wind Mage, and I'm happy with that, since I expected less.

Cuan gets and iron Lance.

Ethlin gets Noish's Steel Sword.

Sigurd gets and Iron Sword and a Javelin, even though I probably just need the Silver, Range would be nice.

Repairs~

Lex moves out, staying in the corner behind the others, so he can get the Hero Axe. Fin talks with Cuan, and moves back to the castle, since I'm still skeptical about Nanna's ability to Defend Lenster in Chapter 7 all by herself. Fin's gonna try to clear arenas and not steal exp. Fail safe is Nanna using the Wind Sword, and plan B is her using the Return ring, letting Fin die and Leaf run towards some safe point.

Aideen and Dew~

Dew saves the Village while Aideen runs, and gives her his money. She'll need it, with all the staves she has to buy and pass down. >_>

Dew takes some hits on the Enemy phase. Oh well. More money for Aideen. And some exp too.

Kinbois runs to get more exp reinforcements, but I figure I ought to kill him, since grabbing Ayra, fighting reinforcements, and the group Dew brought with him might be tough with just 3 people and Aideen.

Sigurd grabs the village. Cuan moves to bait Ayra.

Ethlin and Aideen start healing. Ethlin grabs the Return staff. Lex gets some enemy phases. >_> Grr.

Gen -> Mar

Dew grabs more money. The guy Eltoshan kills shows up. Ayra is one square away from being recruited. Double Grr.

Elto rapes. Ayra buys stuff and clears the Arena. Dew runs to meet his future wife.

Aideen takes some hits and Ethlin fixes her up. I lose that South-West Village. >_>

Cuan and Ayra speak, Aideen gets Warp.

Ayra tries to kill the majority of the castle guard. She nabs the boss kill so she doesn't have to buy the Skill Ring.

Mar -> Ver

Dew gets to Arena 3. >_>

Slow forest movement. With Aideen at the back. Ayra mopping up things for exp.

Recruit Jamka, Aideen warps him home.

Oh, hey Diadora. Better than nothing. Probably giving her the Magic Ring, since Tiltyu, well. And Ethlin I doubt can kill the guy.

Lex runs to get the Hero Axe, then gets Warped back.

Ayra breaks the Iron Blade. >_> And we get out of the first part of the forest.

Everyone follows the beach.

Ayra tries to kill some stuff, but I forget to switch her to another weapon, so...broken sword isn't so effective.

*Silence* *Murder* *Diadora misses the boss* >_>

Sigurd hurts him, and Diadora nabs the ring.

Aideen and Ethlin warp everyone home for some exp, and seize.

48 turns

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES 
Sigurd    15  46  18  0  15  19  10 13  3   Speed!Ring
Cuan      14  45  22  0  15  19  10 16  3   
Ethlin    11  33  8   10 15  14  10 5   8   
Aideen    9   34  2   14 9   12  15 3   11  
Ayra      12  38  13  1  26  19  3  8   1   Skill!Ring
Diadora   5   28  0   20 11  12  6  3  17   Magic!Ring

Sigurd rapes.

Cuan rapes the bodies Sigurd leaves behind, if there is a body.

Ethlin...finally has a chance at combat next chapter.

Aideen's doing fine.

Ayra could have better defense.

Diadora has the durability of wet paper. >_>

Edited by Psych

Evans -> Nod -> Her

Pre-Battle~

Sigurd gets Holyn. Ayra also clears.

Holyn gets to 7.

Cuan to 6.

Dia to 4.

Ethlin to 2.

Repairs~ Ayra gets the Steel Blade and Speed Ring. Holyn has the Iron Blade for now, but I'm giving it to Lachesis later, once he gets the Hero Sword and Prayer Sword, or Thunder Sword.

Diadora sells the Silence staff and Aideen gets it.

Set out, but I have Lex and Azel come with to meet their wives, and Noish guard the castle. Fin comes to get Fury's Hero Lance. Ardan for the Ring. Dew to talk to Lachesis.

Eve gets close to death, but Cuan and Sigurd make it in time to kill most of the stuff and Ethlin heals him. Cuan nabs the Silver Lance.

I place Cuan out of Balista Rang, and he gets a few hits in on the armors, and draws the others in. Ethlin takes a nice chuck out of Philip, and Lachesis and Aideen heal the pallies. Ayra grabs the Return Ring though. >_>

I rush, and Sigurd grabs the Barrier Ring, but I wanted him to so....

Her -> Amph

Sylvia dances, and Levin rushes to the Bargain Ring village. Yeah, I used him to kill a Bandit or too. >_> Sylvia mops up the other three, and grabs the villages.

Lachesis grabs the Thief Sword and hits the Arena, but I need to break the Prayer Sword, so that's her weapon of choice for now. Fin grabs the Hero Lance, and sells it. >_>

And she reaches number 3. Great. Levin gets the village with one turn left. Cuan can get it later, since Altenna doesn't really have much other than the Gae-Bolg. :/

Ayra, Sigurd, and Holyn wall the merc's attack, and Ayra gets the Elite Ring. >_> She has to send an Iron Sword to Storage. But, it might actually be good for her to promote early.

Ardan finally gets the Pursuit Ring on turn 20. >_> People kills stuff. We seize. Holyn gets the Shield Ring. Lachesis and Beowulf talk.

Amph -> Mckil

Aideen and Ethlin warp people home, and Ethlin is left to make the long trek back. I decide to check love standings!

Ayra: Dew is on your mind.

Aideen: You're fond of Jamka.

Lachesis: You currently don't have feelings for anyone.

Sylvia: Levin is on your mind.

So....basically what I expected.

Fury appears, and gets ready to attack. I leave Holyn, Levin, and Noish at home to take care of her. Everyone moves towards the castle, and Sigurd and Cuan intercept the squad of Lance Knights. Ethlin and Lachesis Guard meet up, and we move to attack the castle.

Ayra, Eva, and Cuan get hit by Sleep, and I grab Fury. She clears the Arena up to 6 and grabs some stuff. Lachesis grabs the Boss kill and Sigurd seizes.

Mckil -> Agusty

Need to do some repairs. Some people try the arena again. Healing. Ethlin, Aideen and Ayra are close to promo, so that's good. I'd like Aideen to be able to kill some stuff next chapter. She needs money, and still has a bunch of stuff to buy, though Diadora is actually doing good damage with the Magic Ring, but...

And I angered the swarm. >_> Caun grabs the Slayer while the Pallies decide to suicide. *Sigh*

Killing, Killing, Ayra grabbing Libro. Fury, Noish, and Holyn head towards us, Aideen gets in a few last heals. Seize.

Sigurd    20  50  21  0  17  19  13 17  8   Barrier!Ring
Cuan      18  49  22  0  16  14  6  17  3   Bargain!Ring
Ethlin    20  33  12  10 18  17  13 8   9   
Aideen    19  41  6   18 11  15  21 5   11  
Ayra      18  42  16  1  30  27  5  9   1   Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Diadora   5   28  1   25 15  13  8  4   22  Magic!Ring
Lachesis  8   30  12  8  11  14  7  10  9   Knight!Ring
Sylvia    5   29  3   1  4   12  8  6   7   Shield!Ring
Fury      8   32  12  1  12  18  7  9   10
Holyn     17  45  15  0  21  18  1  12  1

51 Turns

Edited by Psych

Odd that your Aideen got to level 19 already. In a playthrough of mine, I tried giving Aideen favoritism and it was impossible to get her to that high a level by the end of Chapter 2.

Needs moar Fury and Fin. Alec too I guess.

I'd toss an Elite Ring on Lachesis though personally.

The whole point of Female only is no Fin and Alec. Holyn and Cuan are only being used, since they are the prime contributor to their daughter.

Aideen has been spamming Return and Warp too. Plus, she was healing more than Ethlin since Ethlin had to take some combat.

I would, if Lachesis had the money. I just sold the Knight Ring, so she's only like 20 short. I might toss her a village or too, since Aideen can fight now and try and clear the arena.

The whole point of Female only is no Fin and Alec. Holyn and Cuan are only being used, since they are the prime contributor to their daughter.

No they aren't. The only things that get switched for Briggid and Ethlin's children is who gets the major holy blood and which parent they get their items from.

Base stats and growths follow the exact same formula as the other children. The mother is twice as effective for boosting base stats as the father when talking about their daughter.

No they aren't. The only things that get switched for Briggid and Ethlin's children is who gets the major holy blood and which parent they get their items from.

Base stats and growths follow the exact same formula as the other children. The mother is twice as effective for boosting base stats as the father when talking about their daughter.

Isn't the fact that he's using them is to help their daughter's base stats, even if it's by a little? And passing down weapons with kills on them?

Isn't the fact that he's using them is to help their daughter's base stats, even if it's by a little? And passing down weapons with kills on them?

Weapons can be traded around for a lot of units. As for helping the daughter's base stats, that applies to all fathers and yet he isn't using Dew, Azel, Lex, Levin, Noish, right?

Also, he said "prime contributor". Which they aren't. The mother is the prime contributor to the stats of the daughter. And like I said, you want a sword for Patty? Get Ayra to make two and have Holyn buy one of them before the end of gen1.

Not sure what to suggest for Altenna, though. He's using Sigurd, so I suppose have Sigurd make a Steel Lance or the Hero Lance and have Cuan buy it before the end of gen1? I don't think Altenna is likely to be using a 50+ kill sword in the normal game, though.

Agusty -> Mad

~Pre-Battle~

*: Ayra, Holyn

7: Cuan, Fury

6: Sigurd, Ethlin

3: Sylvia, Lachesis, Diadora

Lex gives Ayra the Hero Sword, before Holyn goes to buy it back. Fury buys the Return Ring, Lachesis sells the Knight Ring, Ethlin sells her staves to prep for next chapter. Aideen promotes real quick and goes into the arena. She gets to the Dark Mage.

Fury, Noish, and Cuan head towards the right, the rest move up, except Ethlin, who moves out towards those pirates near the Fire Mages. Levin comes with to meet his wife, and Diadora stays at home. >_>

Holyn, Ayra, and Sigurd take care of the wave of Armours and Bow Knights from the north. Aideen gets some lucky dodges and takes care of the Lance Knights coming at Sylvia.

Ayra draws the main guard, and Holyn grabs the Thunder Sword before heading home to promote. Everyone starts going back, and Sigurd seizes.

Mad -> Sil

*Seize* Diadora is a bad mother. I mean, who would leave their child with a 14 year old? And she gets kidnapped!

Holyn reaches home and promotes, and moves to the edge Eltoshan's range. Lachesis and Fury and husbands sit in the forests, and Sylvia and Lex and the Pallies in the middle of the road. Lachesis ends up having to go around the church and have Sylvia dance for her, but I get the Earth Sword.

Some cavs go for Holyn, but he guards the castle, breaking the Hero sword.

Ayra, Levin, Dew, and Aideen wait for the bridge/future wives/Wind Swords.

I forgot to mention, Lachesis grabbed the +3 STR village. Holyn moves back towards the 4 squad, while the others head for the castle.

Unfortunatly, I drew in the wyverns wrong due to the group at the bridge, so they retreat, and hopefully send the wyverns after the group force. My plan needs Lachesis with the Life Ring, and I could have her buy it, but it's always good to save money.

I place Ethlin wrong, and the Wyverns attack at the same time as the armours. Fuck.

A well placed dance earns Lachesis the Life Bracelet and most of the wyverns dead, but a lot of my guys are hurt kinda bad...

Fury is left with 9 HP and Ethlin with 16, but everyone makes it. I suddenly realize I wanted Ayra to grab the Silver Blade >_> But she definitely has enough cash to buy it.

Sylvia grabs the Defense Village, Fury grabs the Silver Blade.

Sil -> Orgahil

Lachesis starts Returning the Sil group, and Fury flies to help Claude and Tiltyu. I check love standings of the girls that didn't just show up. >_>

Ayra: You and Dew are bound to each other.

Aideen: You're fond of Jamka.

Sylvia: You're in love with Lex.

Fury: You're fond of Noish.

Lachesis: You're in love with Azel.

Close! Aideen just needs to spend the rest of the Chapter with Claude probably. And gotta start HolynxBriggid and LevinxTiltyu. Ayra gives Dew her money, and then to Aideen. She's hurting a bit in funds, and needs like 40k for staves.

Cuan gets the Gae-Bolg!

Rush to team back up, Briggid takes some nasty hits. >_> Tiltyu in Wrath range~ Yum!

Holyn grabs the Leg Ring though. >_> And with the generous donation from Dew, Aideen only needs the Recover, Reserve, and Rescue staff and she's set with inheritance. I'm going to have to sell Relive and Thunder, but I'm gonna have to think of what to drop. Having only one person able to inherit B and A rank staves isn't fun. But on the other hand, I am getting Rescue and Reserve extremely early. Probably Sleep. Silence may be more necessary for Ishtar, Ishtor or Blume.

Lachesis, Noish, Cuan, and Lex skirt around the forests up north and make it to Mad. Briggid reachs Tiltyu and Claude for backup, and Claude heals them up. Fury reaches them to grab a few kills. Ethlin goes to sell her things, since I doubt she's gonna be fighting anymore.

Sigurd and Holyn go kill the boss, and Holyn grabs the Power Ring. Azel falls in love with Lachesis, Sylvia with Lex. Aideen gives Briggid the Ichival, and warps her and Tiltyu to Mad to go through the arena. Dew goes to get the Wind Sword, I wait a little to build up love. Lachesis spams Return since she's close to promo and I seize.

Sigurd    22  52  23  0  19  19  14 17  8   Barrier!Ring
Cuan      Bargain!Ring
Ethlin    
Aideen    26  45  6   25 16  18  22 7   12  
Ayra      21  43  21  1  35  34  6  11  4   Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Lachesis  18  38  20  8  12  16  12 13  10  Life!Ring
Sylvia    8   31  4   1  4   12  10 7   8   Shield!Ring, Knight!Ring
Fury      17  39  16  1  13  22  10 10  10  Return!Ring
Holyn     23  51  26  4  27  22  2  14  4   Power!Ring, Leg!Ring
Briggid   20  46  22  2  23  22  14 14  9
Tiltyu    7   29  2   13 17  11  9  2   9

53 Turns

Forget to mark down Cuan and Ethlin's stats. :/

Edited by Psych

Sai -> Thove

~Pre-Battle~

I can already tell this will be a long chapter. >_>

Everyone clears, except Fury to 7, Lachesis to 4, and Sylvia and Tiltyu to 2. >_>

Items move around.

Azel, Dew and Lex can stay home now since they got married.

I really quickly promoted Lachesis and Fury.

Lachesis buys the Hero Axe! :awesome:

We run through the Wind Mages, but Deetva arrives a bit early and catches me off guard. Sigurd has stopped doubling the Pegasus Knights. >_> What. Everyone's fine, but Sylvia and Claude take a hit or two. Lose a few villages, but I still get the Defender. :D Aideen has to put one to sleep though.

Noish falls in love, but I wait to the seize and just warp them all back. I forgot about the stupid bridge, so I have to wait a few turns for Dew to catch up. >_>

I'm probably gonna regret it, but I decide to keep Tiltyu in the back of the combat so she can grow with Levin. I'll just have her like.....solo Silesia once they capture it or something.

Dew finally arrives, and we start our attack. Fury and Lachesis climb over the mountains to provide southern support, and Lachesis draws everyone towards her, in perfect range of the bridge. People cross, Tiltyu gets in Wrath Range, Ayra takes the boss kill, and Seize.

Thove -> Sil -> Zax

Return and Warp! Fond of Briggid, In love with Levin, In love with Claud. Close~

Oh, hey. Myahna. I always kinda hope she ends up super lucky and kills Pamela and Andre. ;_; But, Alas, Alack.

And then I forget that they go back after Thove. Great....I always forget that for some reason. *Warp Fury to Thove*

Oh yeah, Civilians. Well, looks like Tiltyu doesn't need exp. Man, I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff. And Claude falls in love with Aideen! :D And then takes a short walk home. Sylvia grabs two civilians, and Tiltyu gets the rest. And Levin falls in love with Tiltyu!

He can stick around for Holsety though. I might need it if Alvis/Ishtor/Arione gets too tough. Might. I'm not placing any bets.

Around now, Pamela is like, 2 turns away from reaching Fury, and I'm getting a bit worried about her ability to hold off the whole wave. I think about warping Briggid up there, but she hasn't fallen in love with Holyn yet, and....

Briggid takes the kill, and I seize Silesia.

Aaaaand Pamela turns around and comes back. And the others move in. Fury decides to swoop in and dive bomb them before they can team up. But she can't reach them, and *sigh*

Holsety, and some quick staff repairs. Libro broke. :/ Magic Ring for Tiltyu though. Helps her get though most of the Arena.

AHH ALL AT ONCE. I take out Lamia and Co. and try not to die vs Pamela on the counter. I get her out with Briggid, but her squad swoops in.

LOL. I forgot about Ichival. :awesome: I laugh at the former fear of Pamela. And we Silence Daccar. And Holyn falls in love with Briggid. Tiltyu grabs a few last kills and

even grabs the boss kill.

47 Turns

Sigurd    22  52  25  0  22  22  17 18  8   Barrier!Ring
Aideen    30  47  6   27 17  19  24 8   12  
Ayra      25  46  21  1  35  35  8  11  4   Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Lachesis  26  43  27  10 19  23  15 21  10  Life!Ring
Sylvia    15  32  5   2  6   12  11 8   10  Shield!Ring, Knight!Ring, Leg!Ring
Fury      21  39  16  8  17  28  10 13  15  Return!Ring
Holyn     27  56  26  4  27  24  4  14  4   Power!Ring, Leg!Ring
Briggid   25  50  23  2  23  24  19 14  10
Tiltyu    17  38  3   22 21  14  11  4   9  Magic!Ring

Edited by Psych

Zax -> Lube

2nd Gen, here I come!

Sylvia to 5, Aideen to 4, Everyone clears. Tiltyu gets just enough money and exp to promote and buy the Pursuit Ring. Ayra gives her money to Dew, then to Aideen and she finally buys the Reserve staff.

Inheritance prepped, save 2 issues. Tiltyu needs 8k more for Elwind and Fire, and Aideen has to drop a staff somewhere. >_> I'm gonna have to leave Silence to have someone else get in Chapter 8, since that's the earliest out of Aideen's staves. Noish has to come with to talk to Fury once I seize Lube.

Fury, Lachesis, and Tiltyu go to the left, since Tiltyu needs money and the other two have Return rings and the staff. Man, I've never paired Aideen and Claude before, but the conversation for the Rescue staff is really sad. >_>

And I get extremely lucky with an Axe Armor missing Byron. But Sigurd ends up with a broken sword. >_> Great. It's kinda funny, that since everyone is so overleveled, most of them aren't getting hurt enough to warrent Reserve or Rescue. Fury, Lachesis, and Tiltyu on the other hand...

Andre prepares to attack, and I decide to be :awesome: and have Briggid kill him. Apparently, she wanted me to, cause she got a lover crit with Holyn. :newyears: The others clean up his mooks. Lachesis and Fury catch up, but Tiltyu is still back grabbing the last few villages.

Just running over to the ballista, and those Generals at the castle decide to be mean and Great Shield against the Ichival. >_> Cutter fixes it though. You know, the Swanchika may seem all scary, but when Holyn can 1 round you with the Hero sword, it's laughably easy.

Lube -> Fin

Tiltyu finally catches up, with help from a warp, and the others pile around the gate. Sigurd fixes the Tyrfing, and the others fix things too.

Cuan! Ethlin! You guys.....yeah. You hold his daughter hostage after killing his wife. >_>

I always feel good killing Trabant. But, I decide to be an idiot and rush through Fin, and Sigurd and Briggid fall asleep. And Ayra. >_> And the wave of Wyverns are still coming after me. *sigh*

Sigurd gets restored and Tyrfings the last priest. He even kills Vaha on the counter.

Fin -> Veltho

Fury kills another Meteo mage and the wyverns attack. Briggid and Ayra with the Clipper just sits there. :awesome:

The boss decides to split off and attack Fury for some reason. >_> But I just have Sigurd finish him. Noish speaks with Fury, then gets warped home.

Fury goes off to finish the Meteor mages, and the others slug through the desert. I move around the edge and avoid the first few mages, since I don't want to temp pulling Reptor in without everyone prepared and Ayra and Briggid available. And Fury flies around to finish off the mages.

Finally out of the desert, and more Meteors. Yay. >_> And Fury turns them yellow. Sweet. Except Reptor got angry and rushed towards us. Oh well. Time to let the army that's not me handle it.

Oh hey, they failed. <_< Time to kill stuff now. And I wanted to see if Tiltyu could kill Reptor, and for some reason, she called Lachesis' name out instead of Levin. >_>

Holyn!Briggid combo takes him down.

38 turns

Sigurd    30  60  25  0  22  22  19 19  8   Barrier!Ring
Aideen    30  47  6   27 17  19  24 8   12  
Ayra      29  50  22  3  35  35  8  12  4   Skill!Ring, Speed!Ring
Lachesis  30  45  27  10 19  24  16 23  10  Life!Ring
Sylvia    19  35  6   4  7   13  12 15  11  Shield!Ring, Knight!Ring, Leg!Ring
Fury      26  41  17  8  18  30  11 15  15  Return!Ring
Holyn     30  59  27  5  27  25  4  15  5   Power!Ring, Elite!Ring
Briggid   29  53  24  4  25  24  22 15  10
Tiltyu    23  43  7   28 24  22  14 9   14  Magic!Ring, Pursuit!Ring

2nd Gen! :awesome:

Til -> Gan

Skasaha gives Lackhe some Luck, and goes to hide in the castle. The other three go back too, cause I need to move things from Storage and see if I have enough cash to repair things.

Lachke trades an Iron Blade for a Silver one. :awesome:

Rana a Live for a Rescue.

The others show up, Lester with the Valkyrie staff. :lol: Rana gets some luck, and the guys go hide in the Castle. And I can totally tell Lumi Dew!Lackhe is better. :hat:

Lackhe took on like 8 guys in one turn, and was gonna die, but then, Sol!

Lana has to lag behind, but no worries, Libro! Man, these pairings and inheritance are like, fixing all he problems. Cept the fact I have two combat units. >_>

Unfortunatly, they're so awesome, Rana doesn't really have anyone to heal.

I lose the North-East village too. >_> Ah, the Cutter. Taking out Bosses with ease.

Gan -> Isaac -> Rivo

And we have another fighter.... :facepalm: Well, you can heal for now Yuria. And take some of Rana's staves. She has a lot.

Wait! Fee! Hero Lance! Go! And try to keep Holsety!Arthur out of the way too. Fee grabs the two Soph villages for some cash, and I recruit Johan. But they destroy Gan. >_>

Yuria grabs the Skill Ring village too. Rana takes a hit from Johavier's guys, but we fix that up. Johan runs home. For some reason, Arthur guarding Soph makes all those Axe Knights go after him. Fuck. I have him try to run. And the Green units are going after Isaac. What is going on?

Okay, so the Axe Knights move back after us, except for the dude with the Hero Axe. >_> What....Okay, so they seize Sophara. Nevermind. Let's just keep going.

Rizire get!.....Reinforcements...Lachke grabs the Hero Axe. Celice grabs the Boss kill.

49 turns

Celice    9   42  12  4  12  9   9  10  9   Silver Sword!96
Yuria     4   26  0   14 13  12  5  4   14  Resire!4
Fee       7   31  10  0  9   17  5  9   7   Hero Lance!43
Lakche    11  37  14  0  28  23  13 9   0   Silver Sword!44
Rana      12  39  4   18 12  15  21 4   12  

Unless otherwise stated, Ring were where they ended up in Generation 1.

Inheritance prepped, save 2 issues. Tiltyu needs 8k more for Elwind and Fire, and Aideen has to drop a staff somewhere. >_> I'm gonna have to leave Silence to have someone else get in Chapter 8, since that's the earliest out of Aideen's staves. Noish has to come with to talk to Fury once I seize Lube.

I thought the items that Anna holds in storage for you also got passed down? I've never tried, is that not the case?

It was....except I didn't think of that for Rana. >_>

Doesn't matter that much, Silence is in Chapter 8, and I'd probably only need it for Blume before then. But I just realized it is in fact possible for Rana to silence him.

It was....except I didn't think of that for Rana. >_>

Doesn't matter that much, Silence is in Chapter 8, and I'd probably only need it for Blume before then. But I just realized it is in fact possible for Rana to silence him.

My Lex!Lakche is usually at such a high level by then that she has the hp to survive a shot from ThorHammer. At least when Blume is using it. It's funny. Despite Shanan having Balmunk Lakche is a better choice since she's not OHKOd. And I guess Ambush might come in handy.

I think he's got 51 attack, and it takes Levin!Arthur until level 12 or 13 (assuming you got both Levin and Tiltyu to level 30) just to take that same single hit. Shanan needs level 20. Lakche needs to be pretty high as well but at least she's got Elite. Aless is also a good one for this (Mistolin lets him survive at base level and the +20 skill makes it easier for him to approach 100% hit), but since he's got to recruit someone I can usually kill Blume before he can get there.

My HolynLakche's usually at a high enough level with Luna and a critical Hero Sword, but that's my favoritism

Just for the chapter, let Lakche take Patty's Hero Sword and get it into critical range. If you get a crit, it's all good. Silver works too, I guess, but not as well.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yeah. I had just seized Yied, but then I was too tired, so I just closed my laptop with the thing written, just not posted.

Only, it doesn't have it now. >_> So I gotta restart the chapter.

At least it wasn't at like...Mel or Darn.

I gave Lakche the Fire Sword, so I'm probably gonna take her Silver Sword and give it to Nanna, and then have her main the Hero Sword, and have Nanna main the Wind Sword/Silver Sword.

Well, do the switch in C8. Weapons with crit=ORKOing bosses.

Actually, if you want a easy way to kill Ishtar in C8 instead of waiting for her to go away, Lakche+Critical Hero works too.

Might as well give Patty's to her and Patty can have Hero Sword II since Lakche can deal with the more annoying-to-kill people.

Rivo -> Yied

~Pre-Battle~

Yuria gets to 6, everyone clears. She buys Libro.

Leaf gets warped home. Nanna goes after the villages and bandits.

Lakche gets a Fire Sword.

Celice gets a Steel Blade and the Thief Sword, Fee grabs Oifey's Cutter. Arthur comes with to recruit Tinny.

Now, normally I hate pairing Rana and Celice for some reason, but it could probably work well here, since she's in deep need of money. Everyone sets out, and Patty and Shannan start running. I try not to have him get too many kills. Since everything one shots Patty. >_>

Patty manages to survive and kill the Merc and the Dark Mage, and they start running to Celice and Co. They meet up right at the edge of the cliffs, and after healing up, we turn around and head back to Yied. Lakche grabs some boosts from Shannan. Not that she needed them. :awesome:

Patty kills 2 more Dark Mages, and her Hero Sword gets Critical. I try to hurry so I don't have to deal with Fenrir. Shannan gets warped home so he can stay out of the way. I'm too late though, and Lakche takes the first hit from Fenrir. She has enough HP to survive though. Though, since only her, Celice, Yuria, and Rana have enough Resistance or HP to survive. Now I kinda regret it, cause Silence is probably more useful for this guy than for Blume. Lakche takes the kill, and I seize.

Meanwhile, at Lenster!

So....that ingenious plan of mine. Not gonna work. Nanna's Return Ring is stuck in storage, and I can't get it at Lenster. Fin and Leaf get home, and Fee flies in to guard Lenster and kill the wave of armours.

Nanna kills the left handed bandits, but draws in an armour. She dodges, so it's all good. :P The right handed ones...I still get the Speed Ring Village though.

Since she saved the villages, one of the bandits was still alive, and started running towards the Village at Darn. >_>

The General finally dies, and the girls decide to just hold on at Lenster, since I'll have to seize Darn before Nanna can get past the Yellow Mercs. Another wave comes out, this time sans General. Nanna grabs the Speed Ring and puts her Iron Sword back in the Storage. Fury and Nanna finish off this second wave, and sit tight.

Yied -> Mel -> Darn

I start off by having some swords move around, so that Patty ends up with the Gen 1 Hero Sword, and Lakche ends up with the new one. Lakche's Silver Sword can go to Nanna. Patty clears the Arena too.

Ranna levels up, and can promote, but Nanna is the one with the Return staff, so she's gonna have to promote next chapter. >_>

We start heading down to Mel, and run into one of those bandits from Lenster that Nanna never killed. I'm still kinda confused as to what happened with that. >_>

We get the force angry. Lakche gets down to 4 HP, but dodges the rest of the hits, and even kills Liza. Yuria's Rezire tanking takes out a good portion too. I'll probably have Lakche promote next chapter too. Celice keeps heading down to Seize, and Rana, Fee, and Patty head up to get Darn. Lakche grabs Tron, and Yuria heals her back from 9 HP.

The others head back up after Seizing, and I decide to hold out on the church. I change my mind, and Arthur, Yuria, and Lakche go try and grab Tinny. Jabarro gives me a little trouble, but I manage to get him down to 2 HP. The main problem is Fee can kill everything with the Hero Lance....but then the Arch Knights. Patty with the Prayer sword holds off enough, but then he goes for reinforcements.

Yuria holds off several of the mages and almost kills Vampa. The other two die on the enemy phase, and Vampa starts retreating. I finally kill Jabarro, and start going after Bramsel. I need to repair things soon, since some people are really hurting in their weapon uses. Also, how does Claude!Rana get 11 Strength? >_> And Tinny decides to run back towards Alster. Great.

Rana and Patty start heading towards Alster while Fee and Celice clean up and seize. Tinny grabs reinforcements. >_> And Leen joins! And actually manages to clear the entire arena. Wow.

Meanwhile, at Lenster

The girls heal, and Fee flies toward the main group. Nanna guards Lenster, since I know that there is in fact another wave coming once I seize something.

The wave after seizing Mel is pretty big, so I'm worried if Nanna can handle it, but Fee is necessary over with Celice's group.

They finally reach Nanna, and at first she has some trouble, but the Speed Ring and Life Ring she got are helping. She manages to actually kill all of the wave. And they send another wave towards her. >_>