No Wolf, Sedgar, Sigurd, Levin, Sety, Seth, Titania, etc. Allowed

Randoman

Also he is prepromoted which I wasn't counting.

Even though I should. Astram and his carbon copy Harken wub.gif

Samson is not too shabby either. <3

On topic: Lucius, man. Trapboy needs more love besides his good looks. Auto-C in staves post-promotion and great Mag/good SPD. Screw durability, he can stand behind Raven and bomb shit. And his Raven support gives a whole 3 points of DEF at A.

Plus, them status staff mages are annoying as hell. When things like that happens, Lucius with his restank-ness comes to the rescue! He himself is pretty much status-proof, especially when Barrier'd before hand.

*stops self before going into fangirl mode*

HHM Geitz. Personal weapon (shut up, he uses the Brave Bow better than anyone else) and access to Killer Axes. Sick stats. What more do you want?

HHM Geitz. Personal weapon (shut up, he uses the Brave Bow better than anyone else) and access to Killer Axes. Sick stats. What more do you want?

Any affinity other than Thunder. :P

I like Thunder. Gives DEF, AVO, and CRIT. I think CEv too, but I like the other three attributes better.

I like accuracy better. GBA axes suck in that regard.

I have Geitz on bows. :P

Since I already have Hector, Raven, Hawkeye, and Harken on axes anyway. And the Pallies.

Out of which, Raven and Harken has very good hit by themselves already.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Considering official artworks, Geitz would look better than Geese if it wasn't for his stankface.

And Thunder is a good affinity, I guess, but his support options are kinda slow (the quickest takes almost 30 turns for a C) and he joins 8/9 chapters from endgame, so it's probably not a big deal.

I don't think Merric and Linde would apply here (being the only mages in FE1), so...

Asvel Easily my favorite of FE5. Comes early... Can train him up quick... Maxes many of his stats... He has potential. Granted that most FE5 units are beast. And Graphicalibur. Psh, Holsety, and Sety. They're good, but Asvel...

Skasaher When you sister is Lakche, and your cousin is Shanan, how does this guy get spotlight? Skash has beast stats, most of the time not as good as Lakche, but Lakche is a goddess, and being close up there is great. Skash owns. Holyn too... Holyn!Skash...!

Radd & Caesar are not bad. They're just extremely overshadowed by Navarre and Ogma. Raddy is awesome. <3

Lucius...! So much to say about him. He's a trap, he's an awesome monk, he's just Lucius.

Rath We all use Rebecca/Wil or both. Rath gets the short end of this stick. He has movement, and although he can't counter, he's a stable unit. Well, if you can train him up after the long absence.

Serra is not a bad unit. Most people hate her annoying personality (but that's kind of hilarious), and drop her in favor of Priscilla. Serra turns out to be a good unit.

Nils... So adorable. o w o Other then that, I'm always up for a good refresher.

Midir flippin' pwns. He just owns you, kay? He's that good.

Fir is underrated compared to the other female myrmidons, same for Mareeta and company. She's awesome though, but when people name their favorite myrmidon, Ayra, Lakche, Shanan, Navarre will pop up first. Oh and then there's Rutger too.

Franz supposedly. Maybe. Not really, everyone knows he's a beast unit, but... he's just boss like that. Vanessa for her flying utility counterpart. And Tana and Cormag are just as awesome too;; the SS fliers are amazing except for Syrene.

Franz supposedly. Maybe. Not really, everyone knows he's a beast unit, but... he's just boss like that. Vanessa for her flying utility counterpart. And Tana and Cormag are just as awesome too;; the SS fliers are amazing except for Syrene.

-Seth-

Seth

-Top-

Franz

Duessel

Ephraim

Vanessa

Colm

-High-

Cormag