Reaper= Art? Pft

TheReaper

Well I've started drawing more recently..at lunch at school. I havnt drawn in nearly 2years I think so I'm pretty rusty.

Uploaded from oldest to newest.

These must be about 2 years old now..I think

23841_398143402776_514242776_3657841_2554826_n.jpg

23841_398145262776_514242776_3657908_2218452_n.jpg

25271_394066842776_514242776_3558804_3293814_n.jpg

Newer Stuff

I drew these two today at school, it only took my hour long lunch break to do them both :o. They arent shaded since when i get my tablet soon I wanna colour them in on here.

Also if either of them are off in some way..then I'm sorry XD I didnt have any references with me

karelll.png

vinnie.png

Vincent <3. My first attempt at properly drawing him.

In the original picture they are both together on the same sheet of A3 paper :3

Edited by TheReaper

Gotta say, the anatomy and the facial structure of some of the older ones are pretty bad. Well, not bad. But not good. Like, 5/10 art. But oh well. Ike also has a suuuuuper long nose XD

As for the newer ones, the hair seems really chunky, kinda like what you do for your sprites.

I just think that throwing in a few more strands here and there would make it look better. Yay, personal opinion.

Don't worry, Ken! You're still 5th best in my books! XD

Edited by seph1212

Um...thanks? Hahaha. You know Seph you really don't word your critiquing very well. You just come off as arrogant. Not that I'm saying I'm a good artist but I'm sure you could critique better. I guess that's just me though.

The new two are flat since they're only outlines for eventually CGs.

Edited by TheReaper

Um...thanks? Hahaha. You know Seph you really don't word your critiquing very well. You just come off as arrogant. Not that I'm saying I'm a good artist but I'm sure you could critique better. I guess that's just me though.

The new two are flat since they're only outlines for eventually CGs.

I don't think I'm arrogant :(

Don't want to turn into Nickt here

Just giving an honest opinion of what I think of them.

Trust me, if I was being arrogant, I'd think I was better at drawing than you, which, at the moment, I am not XD

Yeah the Karel and Vinnie ones definatly. But I kinda want a graphics tablet to do. So I'm getting one for XMAS :awesome:

But also now theyre scanned into my laptop I'm gonna probably paint them both eventually...just for the sake of it XD