Anonymous pansies suck.

Junkhead

I'm going to rant about anonymous pansies.

At first, it started like some kind of fad at the FE4 THREAD. But then, people at Oujay's only got contaged by FE4 THREADers. ERL, Kai and Lumi went from awesome to not-so-awesome. (Well, only Lumi, since ERL and Kai fell from "Guatemala to Guatepeor". And awesome, admireble guys like Furet-chan...well, I don't mind, but with someone of his category and ego, it doesn't give such a good impression.

Basically, the reason for doing it is "zomg i want my privacy and people are gonna kno when im here". As if you were popular celebrities and everyone cared, which, by the way, not many, if any, don't care. (Unless it's Proto's case when it comes to Rhythm or mine with Kyllu a few months ago)

Then there's the case of lurkers. Now, I am not going to call any names. But there are pathetic cases of a few that just lurk around, defriend the people that they find of "the wrong associations", and pretend they don't exist, as if we cared for their presence. This is the most pathetic act.

Lol, not saying I haven't been an anony-mouse pansy myself. But at least I've done with a reason, instead of "hey lets just follow everyone elses example olol". Yeah, way to be a human being. At least I'll stand aside, and be a human resistent being.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, it's just those times when I had too much work but had to pop on for a second to check stuff.

More or less, you'll have to log out and log back on. Too lazy.

Excuses, excuses and more excuses. Indolence is just another thing you guys got from the FE4 THREADers.

How come that you can spell 'anonymous' in your rant, but not in the thread title?

Because your mom was a bad teacher.

Then there's the case of lurkers. Now, I am not going to call any names. But there are pathetic cases of a few that just lurk around, defriend the people that they find of "the wrong associations", and pretend they don't exist, as if we cared for their presence. This is the most pathetic act.

You could just as well say the name, it won't make a difference.

Everyone knows you're talking about RP/Fayt. You're not exactly subtle here.

And awesome, admireble guys like Furet-chan ... but with someone of his category and ego, it doesn't give such a good impression.

Misspelt compliments aside,

A) Please don't use Japanese suffixes on my name.

B) Category and ego? What am I, a Person of Lordly Calibre?

I decided to become anonymous out of sheer boredom. I'll probably switch back again next time I'm forced to log in.

Everyone knows you're talking about RP/Fayt. You're not exactly subtle here.

Funny thing is, I'm not.

Stop using malapropisms Soul.

Hey, I am intending to change my already bashed-up vocabulary.

Quick, everyone, become anonymous just to piss him off.

Hoho, like no one has ever thought of that one before.

Misspelt compliments aside,

A) Please don't use Japanese suffixes on my name.

B) Category and ego? What am I, a Person of Lordly Calibre?

I decided to become anonymous out of sheer boredom. I'll probably switch back again next time I'm forced to log in.

I apologize.

Anyway, as stated, your case is not too influent.

Doing things just to annoy someone is lame and retarded and whoever suggested it should be ashamed for acting like a mentally handicapped second grader.

I like corm