Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

Yes I am the leader. What do you want?

1. You're dead.

2. I believe that your leader was King Ingobart or something like that.

3. If you were actually the leader, you did a shit job of it.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all 3 factions. Let's get one thing straight. Tear has publicly claimed that he chose a faction to support last night.

Now if he chose Kimlasca, it is in both Daath's and Malkuth's interest to having him lynched. He will never help either of you and will only hinder you.

If he chose Daath, it is in both Kimlasca's and Malkuth's interest to having him lynched. He will never help either of you and will only hinder you.

If he chose Malkuth, it is in both Daath's and Kimlasca's interest to having him lynched. He will never help either of you and will only hinder you.

I hope you see where I'm going with this. Why would you lynch someone who can and will help you at times (me) instead of someone who will NEVER help you?

tl;dr: Vote Sync if you're a complete dumbass because I can and will help you when it's in my interest. Vote Tear if you want to, you know, win.

And the edit is because I didn't realize that I'm not allowed to post. Sorry JB, don't kill me for it. Your results things aren't that obvious and I only checked after I posted.

Edited by Life Admiral

Public Service message:

I believe Tear has chosen to support Kimlasca - Lanvaldear (I think I spelled that right...).

Do with this message what you will.

Even better.

Dear Malkuth and Daath. Would you rather lynch a friend (me) or an enemy (Tear)?

Dear Silencer (Jailer),

You are the next idiot playing. Do not send me these messages.

From the jailer.

--

Hey you. You're in jail. You can either claim or stay in jail until I die since I'll just jail you every night. Take your pick, I couldn't care less myself.

--

--

Actually, fuck that, I know what you are and you're staying in jail the rest of the game anyways. Have fun.

--

Here's my result from JB.

You have been jailed. You may not post anywhere or PM anyone until Night 2.

You're silencing the wrong guy. All you're doing is preventing me from posting including voting. Now this is bad because I might vote with your faction. You should be silencing someone from another faction.

tl;dr: If you are the faggot who put me in jail, you just failed at kidnapping me. You also eliminated a vote that could help your faction. Silence me tomorrow. I dare you. If you like shoving a foot up your own team's ass when the other 2 factions gang up on you and you don't have my vote to help even it out, go for it.

If anyone wants me to explain to them personally why lynching Sync (myself) is akin to shooting your faction in the foot, contact me.

I am disappointed by the lack of Tear-lynching from members of Malkuth and Daath. Do you people want to lose?

Also, anyone with the ability to kill people may find it beneficial to contact me with your win condition. I'm sure we can work out a deal that will be beneficial for both of us.