Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

If you are in my faction, contact me. NOW. Or you will fucking regret it.

I want all members of my faction to contact me as well. We need to get organized.

This is what I like hearing. Especially the last line from RD.

I'd like each faction to appoint actual leaders (like a person who knows what the fuck is going on) and have those people speak to me. I think RD should be one of those leaders and Eclipse should be another.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, I am confused as hell.... But anyways, I already have at least one claim from my faction. More would be appreciated.

What the hell is up with that forum? It's giving me a ton of grief.

Would it be possible to move the day ending time to something earlier or later? I remember the forum bugged out around this time last night (and I remember the complaints, too).

Take your votes off of me unless you want to see your team burn.

Seriously. If Bizz was here, she'd be raging at all of you for voting me.

EDIT: This is why I hate SF Mafia. Most of you are all retarded. I swear to fucking god, if I leave this place, nobody is ever going to want to play Mafia here again since I am generally the only reason why games are interesting.

Edited by Life Admiral

Forgetting about someone, Life?

Let me ask you a question, Tables. When was the last time you made a mafia game exciting by your play?

I create opportunities for people to think outside of the box. It's too bad that most people here have an IQ under 30. The proof is that I still have votes on myself and I can't even use that site to explain WHY I'm not the logical lynch choice.

There's this anti-life sentiment that is in the crowd, it seems. No matter what you do, the crowd chooses to wipe you out. It's really sad, methinks, considering who Tear is in this case. Makes me really want to jump factions.

To whoever is Jade:

Dist is making a fool of himself. You have the opportunity to turn the Day 2 topic into the EPIC LULZ topic. Don't disappoint me.

Let me ask you a question, Tables. When was the last time you made a mafia game exciting by your play?

I create opportunities for people to think outside of the box. It's too bad that most people here have an IQ under 30. The proof is that I still have votes on myself and I can't even use that site to explain WHY I'm not the logical lynch choice.

Hmm... Choral Mafia 3?

As for where I'm sitting... you're in two factions and have killing powers, if what I've heard if correct. Seems like a good reason for you to be killed. Well, as good as Tear (I'm fairly sure every faction has a complete list of who's in what faction by now...)

Hmm... Choral Mafia 3?

Agreed with completely. CM3 was the best game I've played on SF by a great deal and Tables/ Regina did a pretty good job at making it so. inb4 biased because it was bizz

Hey, you. I changed my mind. If you want to stay out of jail, you're going to vote with [silencer] does from now on. If s/he dies within a predetermined amount of time that I'm not telling you, back in jail. You're also going to kill [person that is not worth killing]. If you don't, back in jail.

Dear Silencer (jailer).

3 problems with this.

1. You jailing me ONLY prevents me from posting and voting. So you're threatening me with an empty but annoying threat when you should be targetting someone else AKA someone who will vote against you.

2. I CAN'T FUCKING VOTE AT ALL, DUMBASS. READ YOUR ROLE PM.

3. I know your identity and faction. While there is no point in killing you yet for annoying the shit out of me, I can keep you from failing to silence me tomorrow. So just try it.

You're also going to kill [person that is not worth killing].

I'm betting 5 bucks that it's probably me.

You jailing me ONLY prevents me from posting and voting.

So you can still perform Night Actions while jailed?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

So you can still perform Night Actions while jailed?

Yes because it's a silence. It prevents me from speaking during the day. It's not a kidnap when I'm screwed during the day or night.

To whoever is Jade:

Dist is making a fool of himself. You have the opportunity to turn the Day 2 topic into the EPIC LULZ topic. Don't disappoint me.

To Jade:

You're welcome for the BP-ification, if that is what happened. Please respond by killing me now. Or forcing me into another alliance.

I will just post this here since I am too lazy to PM the hosts.

Basically Life is continuing to insist that he is the wolf and that he has a killing role (haha) and has offered to kill someone, telling me who he chooses prior, to gain my trust.

He also insists that I should tell him which faction I am aligned with. If only it were so simple, huh, Life?

Oh, and he said killing Raymond was an accident. Whatever that means

Obligatory "If you are in my faction hurry up and contact me" message here.

Is that so? Because last time I checked, he told me who he would target about 24 hours before. Hm.

I told you Natalia. Guess who died.

Problem was that I thought Raymond was someone else. I just found out now that the three accounts that I thought were leaders are in fact bogus accounts that JB created... :facepalm:

Ok, Tables, stop this shit already.

Look, I realize that you're Tear. And you're doing a fucking great job of trolling. But let's pick apart the mistakes in your argument.

As for who told me his alliance, nobody did. IET was in contact with him, noted some stuff he said and then put 2 and 2 together. Proof? Maybe not.

Really? Are you kidding me? Please explain WHAT this proof is. It's nice to wave shit around without explaining anything. But some proof would be nice.

But it should certainly be more convincing to Daath than random speculation regarding me (BTW, I've openly stated I'm not in Malkuth - Sync has claimed he hasn't chosen a faction - both of us have a 50% chance of supporting the factions we're posting in.

Tables, I support the faction that is getting picked on the most. I am an extra vote for anyone who needs it. You're a vote for Kimlasca. In this game, votes actually matter, believe it or not. Who here has played a multifaction game before? You? I bet not. Me? Check the fucking player list.

Except Sync is the most threatening, since my role is just a boring passive one).

Yeah. I'm threatening. Here's my full role. Compare it to the editted out version on like page 3.

Dear user,

You are Sync the Tempest, the Serial Killer.

2mqqaab.jpg

You are a former God General, and you are a replica of the original Ion. You were one of 6 failed replicas of Ion, and so you were left to die at Mount Zaleho. Van found you there and took you under his wing. You ended up becoming a God-General from there and served Van until your death at the hands of the main party. You were resurrected by Dist, but out of pure rage you turned on him, and then you gave yourself a mission: To kill anyone who got in your way.

At night, you may send me a PM with the content: “Night X: Annihilating USER”. You will attack USER, and because of your expertise in martial arts and Daathic Fonic Artes, your target will be killed by you. In addition, you will be able to evade most of the attacks on your life during the Night Phase, However, since you take time to regain your energy, you may only kill on odd-numbered nights. You may not choose to idle.

You win when everyone else is dead.

“Now you die! Haaargh! Akashic Torment!”

You're welcome.

Edited by Life Admiral

Okay, you're wrong on point 1. That's a bad start. I'm... not sure how you came to that conclusion either, but whatever.

And the rest of that post just fails following that.

As for votes mattering, well, he's just claimed SK. Now even Malkuth can vote him happily.

And as for trolling... helping my faction win is trolling now? Yeah, nice.