Kingmaker Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

There HAS to? really now? then why haven't they come forth? they loose nothing from claiming. A cc can easily be dismissed if they just counter vote proving the real king and most likely killing a mafia. Plus if they don't vote they'll be auto killed.

Also, the Kingmaker chooses a king at night. since there was no night i just thought there might not be a king since there is nothing in the rules saying that there will be a king at the first day start and WOMC hasn't clarified the point for us.

My. Fucking. God.

Slayer. Do you need EVERYTHING to be handed on a silver platter for you? How low is your IQ?

1. If there is only ONE person who can vote, would the game really start on a day phase when nobody has this ability? Think, goddamn it.

2. Give me a reason that has an OUNCE of logic as for why ANYONE would counterclaim King? Only 1 person can vote, dumbass.

PS: I am this close from cutting you from my Mafia game. Your idiocy has reached the level that I just can't take anymore and people have actually started listening to you. If this continues, see you later.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is only ONE person who can vote, would the game really start on a day phase when nobody has this ability? Think, goddamn it.

Once again, would you honestly be surprised if WoMC did this just for fun? Though Radiant Dragon did claim King so meh.

Luka is right I think. WoMC does crazy awesome things sometimes.

Now, as for who to kill, RNG is probably not the best strategy, too likely you'll kill a townie. Psych and Paraiah haven't spoken still.

I have no real suspicions at this point, so... do whatever?

Because he's WoMC. Isn't it obvious?

I haven't played one of his mafias yet acfually IIRC.

If I have I didn't know he did those things XD

Ugh... I don't have a good reason to kill anyone... And I have to leave in about an hour, so I have to vote soon.

Just because Psych and Pariah are silent doesn't mean their scum, although they aren't helping at either... Also, Bizz and JB have only posted once, at the beginning.

I'm going to look over the topic again, but it may very well come down to an RNG. So... who feels lucky?

Suddenly, the day ended.

As the world was engulfed by complete darkness, the townspeople were suddenly aware of something.

"Hey, has anyone seen Levity(/Frivolidad/hey bitches)?"

"No, I don't think I have."

"Me neither."

"Must mean she's probably dead."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"You're an ignorant piece of shit."

"Wait, you're not even in this game."

"Touche."

"Oh btw, Levity(/Frivolidad/hey bitches) was a generic townie."

"How you know this?"

"Cause I'm a generic mafia. I know who's on what side."

"Okay, ha, you just revealed yourself. Now be lynched!"

"LOL You don't even know who I am. It's too dark for you to know in case you haven't noticed."

"Bollocks, you're right. Oh well, time to go to sleep."

And with that, everyone went to sleep.

It is now Night 1. Night actions due in 48 hours.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

Well, we have literally no other way to gather information. Either you lynch or nothing happens. The Heroes can't claim (for obvious reasons). The Kingmaker can't claim. Generic Roles can't claim. The only person who can claim is King, but the King can be innocent or guilty. So the only other thing you can do is lynch someone. If you had gone for a no lynch, I would have actually found that very scummy because it is literally wasting a day because the only thing we can do is lynch.