Kingmaker Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

And that Radiant is possibly mafia.

Wait, what?

Radiant Dragon decided it might be a good idea to roam the streets at night. He was, of course, promptly met by bad people and shot.

I believe the Mafia killed me last night, which SHOULD prove my innocence... That, and my name is in blue.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I didn't notice that, sorry.

4 mafia would be cruel and unusual considering we have absolutely no investigative roles.

Also, even if it did count as not voting, I would technically live because the Hero can't die, right?

When the vote is cast, the targetted player instantly dies, except

Hero:

If they are a hero, in which case, they deflect the lynching bullets back and kill the king instead. There may or may not be a hero in this game.

So I'm inclined to believe that Heroes are only proof against lynches.

That does make things pretty tough. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

I have no clue :facepalm:. Which from me is really bad, but, ehh. Anyway, let's read back...

I'm getting town reads off of SlayerX. Slightly scummy reads on Strawman, Spy, Azusa and JB. Of those, Azusa and Strawman would be my top two. Unsure on Anouleth, leaning towards town. Luka is obviously town, and of course I'd claim to be but have no evidence backing that up.

and of course I'd claim to be but have no evidence backing that up.

No one, spare Lightning, has any evidence, it's like were in a dark room.

Edited by Spy

I feel special.

So far I'm thinking...

Me: 100% trustworthy for everyone. :awesome:

Slayer: 4/5, seems pretty town to me.

Azusa: Hasn't said much that seems townish or mafia-ish, so I can't really judge him.

JB: ^

Spy: 3/5, seems kinda so-so. He could be leaning either way.

Strawman: 2/5, he hasn't said much but what he has said seems pretty scummy.

Anouleth: 3.5/5, He seems pretty town-ish for me atm.

IEatTables: *sharp intake of breath* I'd have to say he seems the most likely mafia at the moment. Radiant Dragon said he found him scummy then he died. This could easily be a coincidence, but the way he's been playing sort of reminds me of a lot of his recent games.

... He's been mafia in pretty much all of his recent games.

I just get these vibes from him that makes me say screw it, and he didn't claim kingmaker to me when I PM'd him, so... yeah.

Maybe there's another hero. :awesome:

You forgot Pariah and JB is dead IIRC...

Anyways,

Ether and Pariah haven't said much, and in pariah's case, nothing at all.

You all know how i feel about Shaman, though now that its been discussed, I feel less of a vibe from him. Still some, but not as confident as before.

IET is giving me little vibes, though not a lot.

Anouleth is not giving me any vibes, he looks town to me.

Spy is eh, he is sort of in the limbo for me.

Lightning is obviously mafia, LYNCH AT ONCE :awesome:

RD I unfortuantely can't say anything for, but since it was likely based on my post about Psych dying, I can 'defend' myself my saying I genuinely found Psych's death hilarious. After all, it's a game, even if it's an ally dying it can be fun :P.

Also I probably wouldn't have said anything like that if I were scum, just for reference.

And, no, I didn't claim kingmaker. Because I'm not :mellow:.

Also bear in mind my above posts analysing if we could actually NL and if it'd be a good idea. Although... it was probably inconclusive.

Hmm... that's all I can think of to defend myself. Asides from the fact that, excluding myself, we seem to have similar suspicion lists. So... yeah.

(The reason I'm (attempting to) defend myself so much, in case you're wondering, is that it's very likely LYLO or MYLO. So if I go, the game goes. And that's bad.)

The reason I'm suspicious of particularly Azuka is how he attacked Slayer for finding someone suspicious. That especially cemented my suspicion since I'd found Spy a little suspicious, too.

... To be fair, I did too, and I'm obviously not mafia.

Meh.

Good point, I guess.

Hmm, yeah, that was pretty weird especially for Ether. I don't suppose you'll be resuming that 8 mafia in a row streak, Azu-Nyan?

I wonder what would happen if I voted myself. Since I'm king, I could do that, but since I'm hero I can't die, so in theory that'd be an NL right? :P

Rule Check: Can I do this and if I do will I die?

... To be fair, I did too, and I'm obviously not mafia.

Meh.

Good point, I guess.

Hmm, yeah, that was pretty weird especially for Ether. I don't suppose you'll be resuming that 8 mafia in a row streak, Azu-Nyan?

I wonder what would happen if I voted myself. Since I'm king, I could do that, but since I'm hero I can't die, so in theory that'd be an NL right? :P

Rule Check: Can I do this and if I do will I die?

Don't do this, Luka. Please don't waste a lynch like this.

(besides, the ability of the hero is to deflect the bullets back. so the lynchbullets will be reflected back to yourself when you lynch yourself. like Reflect in Final Fantasy)

And thus, once again, I quote this:

And Heroes never die is now a rule)

So yeah.

Besides, this would get us another clear and give us a better chance of actually hitting mafia. I really don't want to lynch the kingmaker, even though there would be another, since that'd be bad for obvious reasons.

Actually... kingmaker, could you claim to me in a PM?

...Seeing as that made no sense, I mean we need to lynch correctly today. 4 mafia doesn't seem unlikely to me, although if it is 3, then NL would be the best choice. But I doubt you can NL is the problem.

...Seeing as that made no sense, I mean we need to lynch correctly today. 4 mafia doesn't seem unlikely to me, although if it is 3, then NL would be the best choice. But I doubt you can NL is the problem.

If we No Lynch, when we are still in the same shitty situation tomorrow, except we are down one character. Probably Luka, since he's the Hero and they have no reason not to lynch the only confirmed townie.

Luka, make up your mind. You have to lynch, if Weapons intended that a No Lynch should be possible, he wouldn't have specifically made a rule to prevent it.

Yeah, ugh, that didn't come out properly either. What I mean is, if we have 4, then we HAVE to lynch correctly. If we have 3, then NL would actually be our best move (it gets rid of one suspect, not Luka as he can't be killed, probably you because people think you're town). But since we don't know how many mafia we have, lynching is definitely our best option.