Kingmaker Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( it makes me sad you guys find me scummy.

oh well, I guess I'll defend myself since we want to avoid lynching a town.

Since I can't actually prove anything, someone mentioned how I haven't talked a lot. Well that would be because I only have a boring town role and no night actions.

And if it means anything, I haven't ever been mafia in my like 4 games that I've played so I would be acting even more noobish than usual. I would probably be freaking out if I was mafia and seemed scummy. I just don't want you guys to lose by lynching another townie.

Probably not very convincing, but thats pretty much all I can think to say.

This post might show up again in a few minutes because of browser fail, so fair warning.

Anyways, this is what I think is the best to lynch. Hopefully I'm right. Here it goes...

Strike with shiny bolts of lightning: Ether

Since I can't actually prove anything, someone mentioned how I haven't talked a lot. Well that would be because I only have a boring town role and no night actions.

Most people are boring town, with no night action. In fact, even if you were the king maker, you wouldn't be able to prove yourself due to no revealing. Having a night action is just a bonus. The point of this game is to talk things out and get the scummy people.

It is now Night 3.

Luka Megurine called forth upon the sacred lightning of the cloud gods.

"O, great beings, cast your thunder down and smite the one known as Ether(Azusa Nakano)."

Suddenly a bright flash of light rained down and where Ether once stood erupted in an enormous explosion. When the smoke cleared, Ether was still standing.

"What just happened."

"Ah to hell with it," said Luka, and walked up to Ether and stabbed him, leaking purple blood.

"Only the bad guys have purple blood, so Ether was a GEF."

"I guess that makes sense."

Good job, Lightning.

7 people left... Probably 2 or 3 mafia... we can certainly win from here, I'd say. I'm now fairly sure Slayer is town, and more suspicious of Shaman thanks to Ether. Of course, it could be a double bluff, but I doubt it somewhat.

I don't think that Tables is mafia. In my experience, only townies will post jokes that seem to indicate they are mafia. The real mafia are more paranoid, so they usually care more about acting like townies.

That might be why he did it, of course. But, ignoring funny but pointless circular logic, I suspect that it is more likely that Tables is town-aligned.