Kingmaker Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Tables, how did Ether make me more suspicious?

EDIT: Also, that is understandable, Slayer.

But now I have a crazy idea/question and I just need Tables response to figure it out.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

I know, but personally i've been trying to stimulate some discussion and all ive got is a unch of silly comments. Although i should wait for tables. Yeah perhaps i'll wait for him

Sorry. Been away for a few days. Let me check why I was suspicious of whoever...

Well, I can't really see too much either way right now. The reasoning behind Ether - Strawman was that Ether attacked Slayer because Slayer was attacking Strawman, and Ether's argument seemed weaker than Slayer's. Of course, it could have been a reverse bussing, so we can't assume too much from even

But even ignoring that Anouleth definitely strikes me as town. I'm going to assume Slayer is town, otherwise it's very likely to be town auto-lose. Then I know me and Luka are definite town (FMPOV). That leaves Strawman, Pariah, Spy, and I think that's it. Meaning if there's 3 mafia (which I don't think is unlikely), we have them there. If there's two... I'm not sure which one isn't, but then we'd have a mislynch anyways.

Uhh... is that even right? The first post says Anouleth isn't alive (or isn't playing), but I don't remember him dying or anything. So... yeah.

I think dracohon replaced anouleth so i'd say he's not playing. So lets see, out of all the ones left:

Left

Slayer

Lightning

I eat Tables

Pariah

Spy

Strawman

Town

Me

Lightning

Could be maf

IET

Pariah

Spy

Strawman

My gut says

Pariah

Strawman

##Vote Strawman

Yeah, sorry for anyone anticipating anything, but Pariah, and congratulations to SlayerX, Spy, and Azusa Nakano for winning as the informed minority.

So, SlayerX played a great game as mafia and I probably could've made it more balanced by instituting Dracohon as an extra player for town at the beginning considering there were barely any special roles, but that what sort of the point.