Kingmaker Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Now that I can post again...

Tables, I didn't think you were Mafia because of that post about Psych's death (I don't even know what post you guys are referring to). I just got... I don't know, vibes? from your previous posts that made me think you might be Mafia. I just wanted to get my suspicions out in the open in case I died that night. Which I did...

Anyway, yeah. Sorry for suspecting you.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there were only 3 mafia lol. Anyways, the post about psych was the one where he wanted to lol about psych's death.

As much as I should find this tragic, I'm lolling quite hard here.

Inb4scum

Edited by SlayerX

there were only 3 mafia lol.

Hmm? *Double checks.*

Oh, for some reason I assumed the one Mafioso we lynched wasn't listed with the winners... fail. My bad.

Anyways, the post about psych was the one where he wanted to lol about psych's death.

Oh, that one. That wasn't scummy (at least to me). Psych's death was pretty hilarious.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

TBH, I was going to kill Slayer next because he put no thought into that. Who was Kingmaker at the end? Also, Dracohon, why didn't you choose yourself. >_< It would've given another clear. Unless you did pick yourself, but then a random king was chosen since you died?

So, SlayerX played a great game as mafia

I think my brain just exploded.

*checks wall behind and sees brain matter everywhere*

Yep, it just did. I need to read over this game to see if he actually did play a "great game as mafia".

EDIT: I have a question. Slayer, the second that you got King with LYLO, why didn't you just post a vote ASAP to end the game? There was no point in dragging it out and pretending to look innocent if you were going to win anyway.

Edited by Life Admiral

EDIT: I have a question. Slayer, the second that you got King with LYLO, why didn't you just post a vote ASAP to end the game? There was no point in dragging it out and pretending to look innocent if you were going to win anyway.

I started to overthink it. I'd rather not say what it was i thought.

I started to overthink it. I'd rather not say what it was i thought.

All you had to do was the math. If town = mafia + 2 on a day phase, game over with a mislynch. Pretending to agonize over your decision didn't get you anywhere.

I'm looking specifically at your lynch post. There was no point to post all of that. Just "lynch Strawman" would have been sufficient to end the game. I don't understand why you had to post a full explanation of your vote.

Edited by Life Admiral

All you had to do was the math. If town = mafia + 2 on a day phase, game over. Pretending to agonize over your decision didn't get you anywhere.

No it wasn't that, i already knew we would just win after the night phase. I was sort of afrid of what WOMC might do though. seeing as he made the hero invinsible and such.

No it wasn't that, i already knew we would just win after the night phase. I was sort of afrid of what WOMC might do though. seeing as he made the hero invinsible and such.

Hero was exposed a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Derp.