Rock

Lucent

Slowing down my mind would be a nice thing to do, I thought. Especially when you paid $10 for some guy to repeatedly kick you in the balls without mercy.

...or at least traded an in game item for the privelege of being kicked in the balls without mercy.

...repeatedly.

To myself, I spoke these words to myself after the every level of which I conquered with concentration of which would meld my form with the ever-powerful flickering lights of which lie before me: "never again, never again, never again". Never again, until the next obstacle would force me to look back on the previous level and wish that the current level was the last level. My head feels as if it's being pressed together by two very heavy weights...like a hug box which had a little too much pressure. There is a sigh of relief as I slowly move myself away from the light, only to have flicker before me more of what I need, and more of what I want to need.

I'm probably delusional.

And so my wired breath untangles as I begin to turn my head away, and then hit the two arrows which were pointing to one another in a circular motion. It was a nice distraction, the hope of knowing that something or someone may draw near and grant some sort of significance to the moment. Like a mint. Or tongues which taste like mints.

The screen was still black, and the square in the corner still read "80".

Dammit.

Edited by Lucent

Willkommen!

Sure, you have a cursory knowledge of German. That doesn't change the fact that you're from the States, a nation which has one primary language, and that is English. You shall speak English. No posturing, no bullshit, plain English. The site is primarily English-speaking, your nationality is English-speaking, and frankly your minor linguistic achievements do not impress me.

About half of this argument collapses if you are of German descent, but I'm fairly confident you were taught it, don't ask me how I think I know that, and I'm willing to take the risk regardless.

Oh, yeah. Hey, Guy Who Immediately Posted A Topic In General.

Edited by Furetchen