Duke Nukem Forever

Lucent

I just want it to come out, already. I mean, seriously. It better be the shit of video games, and it had better have the best game play ever for making us wait this long.

This is worse than waiting for Megaman Legends 3.

I just want it to come out, already. I mean, seriously. It better be the shit of video games, and it had better have the best game play ever for making us wait this long.

There was a demo at PAX and The Mana Bar.

Apparently, "it's for some, not others...but it was worth the wait."

The next vaporware joke goes to Half Life 2 Episode 3 now, so we can flank on that at least.

"What about the game, Duke? Is it any good?"

"Yeah, but after twelve fucking years it should be!"

I know I have a preorder on it already. Not as long as the diehard fans who had theirs since last century, but I'm getting this on release day.

Now if only Diablo 3 could come next year as well, I'll be a happy man.

"What about the game, Duke? Is it any good?"

"Yeah, but after twelve fucking years it should be!"

I know I have a preorder on it already. Not as long as the diehard fans who had theirs since last century, but I'm getting this on release day.

Now if only Diablo 3 could come next year as well, I'll be a happy man.

I'm personally getting it on Steam, since they'll most likely have a sale, and I do not like Gamestop for its lack of quality service and poor stock.

Edited by Lucent

This and Deus Ex: Human Revolution are the main reasons I want to get a better computer, so yeah, definitely getting this. I love Duke Nukem 3D and I've been waiting a really long time for another (and even better) Duke FPS. From what I read, it seems they've got the Duke vibes going on right (crass, over-the-top chauvinism and such), but I'm worried about the level design and if it will be as good as Duke Nukem 3D's.

We'll see, I suppose. I hope it's as good as it should be.

(crass, over-the-top chauvinism and such)

That's the essence of Duke. If they tone that down at all, I'm going to be a very unhappy man. :(

I've got balls of steel.

I just remembered this is going to come out for the 3DS :awesome:... Now the thing is, will i get the 3ds... :unsure:

Also, Duke Nukem... Lol its been the longest wait, i just forgot they were making another one... I can see why its called Forever... Duke Nukem took Forever to finish

What did this say before Nightmare edited it? I wanna know.

It used to say I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck, which I'm still pretty sure is the original NIGHTMARE.

By the way.

That's the essence of Duke. If they tone that down at all, I'm going to be a very unhappy man. :(

I meant that as a good thing, as in, the essence is being preserved. But I was hoping that that's not the only thing that is being preserved; the other essence of Duke is great creativity and very tight level design.

• 8 years later...