FE8's Official Art

nacho

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah, somewhat.

I still think FE7 art is of better quality in terms of colors/character design and detail, but after seeing the whole cast drawn and painted, I have to say that FE8's art isn't all that bad. It's actually pretty nice!

I thought it was an April Fool's prank at first so I didn't even click it, but I decided to check to be positive and I was happy. Natasha is there! Time for the valkyries to return to my sig. Lord Brother, your little sister needs your assistance in making a new sig pic, if you would be so kind. I'll pm you with the request.

I don't think I've received a PM, but I can try it out. So who would be included in this new sig you'd like?

I just sent it last night.

Oh yeah, I see it now. Just read it, I think little more than an hour or two should do it, so maybe I will have it finished by the end of the week, currently quite busy with schoolwork and the likes, but it won't be a problem.

Would you want both Mists included this time, or just the older one?

Also as I read "*wink*" I had a visual image of Priscilla winking at me. It was great.

Oh yeah, I see it now. Just read it, I think little more than an hour or two should do it, so maybe I will have it finished by the end of the week, currently quite busy with schoolwork and the likes, but it won't be a problem.

Would you want both Mists included this time, or just the older one?

Also as I read "*wink*" I had a visual image of Priscilla winking at me. It was great.

Like I said, take your time. And I only want the older Mist, so that there will be seven.

I like that image now that it's in my mind. And TY for taking the request.

Like I said, take your time. And I only want the older Mist, so that there will be seven.

No problem. I rarely make sigs, but I usually end up surprising myself once I've finished one.

Before I started using a program called PAINT.NET, I used just the basic Microsoft Paint, and came up with this:

templateforsonamysigcomfj9.png

I was happy with this to say the least.

Staying on topic, the FE8 art isn't all that bad, I just hope Marisa is wearing reasonable underwear, for the sake of her own modesty. Although I wouldn't complain if she wasn't... I'm such a perv.

Staying on topic, the FE8 art isn't all that bad, I just hope Marisa is wearing reasonable underwear, for the sake of her own modesty. Although I wouldn't complain if she wasn't... I'm such a perv

It's alright, a lot of you guys are. It's completely normal.

Staying on topic, the FE8 art isn't all that bad, I just hope Marisa is wearing reasonable underwear, for the sake of her own modesty. Although I wouldn't complain if she wasn't... I'm such a perv.

I'll have that visual image stuck in my head now...

This is coming from a straight female.

I really don't mind Marisa's outfit :P

I agree, it is a great outfit. It really shows off her great figure, as well as her long legs. More female units should be dressed like this. As far as I recall, every Fire Emblem female character has a good figure (Except Brom's daughter in FE10) so something a little more stylish wouldn't go amiss.

Am I the only one that thinks the other mercenaries (Xyst and Tethys) helped her get dressed for battle?

And thanks to the official art I can finally make a proper sig for my favorite FE pairing ever... well, tied first. Matthew Serra is crazy funny.

I came up with this:

redfoxoffiresig2lw1.png

Basically the same as the last I'd made, but the order changed.

I resized Natasha's image to match the size of the others (because it was too small originally) but it became blurred, so I sharpened the image to make it better, hope it's good enough for use anyway. If there's anything you don't like about it, let me know and I can probably change it.

I came up with this:

redfoxoffiresig2lw1.png

Basically the same as the last I'd made, but the order changed.

I resized Natasha's image to match the size of the others (because it was too small originally) but it became blurred, so I sharpened the image to make it better, hope it's good enough for use anyway. If there's anything you don't like about it, let me know and I can probably change it.

It's perfectly fine. Thank you very much. I will love you forever for this, lord brother