Best/Worst in the Series: Round 70

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why Ephraim can be voted as worst since he's rather stubborn and runs straight into danger because he obviously loves fighting, the good thing is he's a smart tactician or he thinks he is.

"Hm...they have a castle and like thirty guys with superior numbers. There are four of us with mediocre weaponry, and one of us is DEFINITELY not acting right. ATTACK!"

"We're attacked on all sides by fliers who fight as well as most of us...and there's a boat coming this way full of dudes. JOY!"

I'm thinkin' he believes himself to be smarter than he is.

Which isn't hard, given that he's a total dumbass.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

Just for the fun of it, I'm thinking of nominating "Most/Least Masculine Looking Female." Yes/No Maybe so?

If Tanith doesn't win most masculine, then there's something wrong with you guys!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If Tanith doesn't win most masculine, then there's something wrong with you guys!

Pretty sure that Vika looks much more like a man.

I have no idea what yoour talking about (I'd get your eyes checked if I were you).

Really? Are you kidding?

Vika is even more manly than Vaida. And Vaida's as manly as they come.

DEAR SF! I ASK FOR YOU TO VOTE FOR VIKA AS THE MANLIEST FEMALE JUST TO ANNOY NINJAMONKEY. WE CAN THEN FIND OUT IF HE'S TRULY A LITTLE BITCH WHEN IT COMES TO LYING ABOUT INFO.

Oh yeah, Best/Worst:

Worst: Marth by a mile. Yeah, fuck you. You have no personality and you're pretty shitty too (at least Roy is good with the SoS).

Best: Celice. Fucking Celice.

Stupid finals and college applications, making me miss Best/Worst Princess...

Best: Marth, no contest. Runner up to Zephiel for being awesome, Yubello for being 13, and Ephraim and Michalis for taking action.

Worst: Does Hector Count? If not, Kurthnaga.

Nominate Best/Worst Fire Emblem Theme.

You still have to come with a good conclusion from a game you didn't supposedly play.

See, that's just where you're wrong Soul. I don't have to give a reason for my votes, just like anyone else who posts in this thread.

See, that's just where you're wrong Soul. I don't have to give a reason for my votes, just like anyone else who posts in this thread.

Claiming Ephraim is the worst prince (for whatever reason) in a game that YOU'VE NEVER EVEN PLAYED is like claiming that Micaiah is bad because you refuse to get off of Easy Mode.

The claim of "I don't need to heal" might hold water in Easy Mode but not in Normal or Hard.

Actually, we do have reasons. That you beg to differ doesn't mean everyone else will be doing the same.

I said that you didn't have to give a reason, not that you didn't have reasons (you can read, right?).

Funny. Because if even if I did aim correctly, you could just easily edit it up (not that this was the case) and claim I can't read either. :awesome:

But seriously, how could you possibly vote over a game you didn't even play for!? That's like saying FE4 sucks because I just think it does. (I don't really think it does)

Edited by Soul

There are 3 votes of Levin as worst. There is something very wrong here.

Not really. They aren't thinking combat. Levin shirks his princely duties and that Peg woman gets killed in chapter 4 since he wasn't there to protect the castle himself.

If you shirk your princely duties, I'd say that makes you a pretty bad Prince, wouldn't you?

Funny. Because if even if I did aim correctly, you could just easily edit it up (not that this was the case) and claim I can't read either. :awesome:

Not as effectively as when he actually does say it originally, what with the lack of an edit note.

But seriously, how could you possibly vote over a game you didn't even play for!? That's like saying FE4 sucks because I just think it does. (I don't really think it does)

Not like you don't hear things about various characters by others here talking. Like, I know that Xane has this habit of imitating people even to his friends. That kind of annoys me so I'd say maybe I don't like him much. I've never played but I still sorta have a reason for saying that. I think it's easily possible to hear things about Ephriam that NM doesn't like and then decide to dislike him.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Well the thing about voting Levin as worst is that Joshua did the same thing, except it was his mother that died because he was being a dumbshit instead of a knight whose job it was to defend their homeland to the death.

You also have to give Levin credit for making up for it. I mean, he

CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD

to make sure Celice succeeded.

I see what they mean, though.

Edited by Silvercrow

And Joshua isn't nearly as good of a fighter, too (no Holsety, that'll mess up nearly anyone in comparison). You'd think there'd be more that played fe8 than fe4, but maybe not?

I was only really saying that there are reasons for picking Levin. It's not "very wrong", is all.

Not really. They aren't thinking combat. Levin shirks his princely duties and that Peg woman gets killed in chapter 4 since he wasn't there to protect the castle himself.

If you shirk your princely duties, I'd say that makes you a pretty bad Prince, wouldn't you?

Really, it was Levin's fault Mahnya died? I thought it was that stupid npc mage and invisible walls.

Really, it was Levin's fault Mahnya died? I thought it was that stupid npc mage and invisible walls.

Well, if he wasn't gallivanting across the continent, he'd have been green and thus allowed inside those invisible walls.

Granted, it's possible the queen would have stupidly sent out the pegs anyway rather than Holsety Levin so maybe Mahnya would've died regardless. At least they would have had the option.

Best: Sheeda. Because the Wing Spear alone makes you better than everyone else in my book.

Worst: Uh...Your Mom Pelleas. Who wins my "Dumbest FE Character Ever" award. At the very least "Worst Judge of Character Ever" award.

Best/Worst Princess was last week, you know?

Her awesomeness is so much that it spreads to other topics. Call it overflow. Princes are jealous of her power and any kingdom would be lucky to have her in any capacity. Even if she doesn't technically have the right gender for the job.