Mafia HQ 2.0

Percivalé

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add a Tales of Vesperia full game to the bottom of the list, please. I'm still working out balance, so don't expect it to be ready for checking anytime soon. On that note, I'll need a co-mod.

Edited by Snikitty

I think my mafia is almost ready for checking. It's called bleach mafia btw.

Edit: although if RD, tables and eclipse all have games before me, I might as well just keep staring at it in the hope of finding something unbalanced.

Edited by kirsche

Dunno, how to word this best, but what should we do about this thread? If Bizz isn't around anymore, should we give it (and the section leadership) to someone else?

I agree. She said she'd be able to keep it up after Haze updated it, but she hasn't. I honestly don't know why she wanted it in the first place if she dislikes playing games here so much. I'd say we should have Lightning (if he's willing) start a new topic, and get the mods to close this and the first ones.

I agree. She said she'd be able to keep it up after Haze updated it, but she hasn't. I honestly don't know why she wanted it in the first place if she dislikes playing games here so much. I'd say we should have Lightning (if he's willing) start a new topic, and get the mods to close this and the first ones.

I have no problems with it. \o/

I have no problems with it. \o/

Then get a mod to give you those pseudo mod rights or whatever it is and make a new HQ or take the OP of this one... and put the IRC channel somewhere in bold letters, so that people know it actually exists.

We've been discussing that (Kaoz actually made a suggestion for it like two posts above...) since Bizz doesn't even want to play NOC here anymore. The general consensus seems to be letting Rein take over since he owns the IRC channel and stuff and 'cause no one else seems to want to do it. I'd be willing to make a listing of past games and update it or something, though.

The general consensus seems to be letting Rein take over since he owns the IRC channel and stuff and 'cause no one else seems to want to do it. I'd be willing to make a listing of past games and update it or something, though.

@Bold: I would have no problem with it (I'm on often enough that I can keep it up to date), but I suggested Lightning since he has been keeping his own listing while Bizz has been neglecting the topic.

I would also say Rein should do it if he wants to (which is apparently the case), as he already kinda maintain the thread anyway.

If he wouldn't want to, I would fall back on Tables original suggestions, which were Bal and JB iirc, add RD to it and make a poll again.

I'd say add Haze too (if he's willing), since he's on often enough and fixed it for Bizz before.

This is irrelevant, because Rein's making the topic right now.