What the hell is this shite about Fenrir getting banned.

Junkhead

No wonder.

But why did Fenrir get banned? Was it because he was silly enough as to make a trolling alt like Smash? :facepalm:

Fenrir isn't actually banned, though he probably needs to be after this. I don't know why Sirius didn't. His last post in the "Fenrir" account was mid-november. Last one you'd be able to see was Nov 16. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=23445&view=findpost&p=1340517. Sirius probably has his reasons.

And smash's wasn't exactly a "trolling alt". More like a "be able to reply to Interceptor and Narga with what he wants said while still appearing to everyone as if he is ignoring them". Not exactly trolling, but an alt is an alt.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

He was suspended for a few days back in November, but after that should have been able to access his account. There's nothing I can see about Fenrir getting banned. If he tried to get on recently and it didn't work then I have no idea why (edit: oh, wait, it might have recently been fixed so that's why i can't see it). Making the alt and acting the way he did with the alt will probably result in Fenrir getting his main account banned now, though.

He should have had someone ask what was going on like you did when you had someone PM me about being unable to get on to your account. Or I think you can e-mail the admins even if you can't get in to your account.

Edited by Narga_Rocks