[FE10] draft playthru!

Fenrir

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lehran isn't draftable. Whoever gets the BK gets Lehran.

Also, undrafted units are allowed to rescue undrafted units, at least normally.

EDIT:

1-7: 10 turns clear

Laura was BEXPed to 15 and Sealed and given Resolve. Good luck for the rest of the game, me.

Edited by Integrity

well i finished my last Draft, but not with my draft characters, i just burn through them with Laguz kings... Lol maxed Nailah, Caenighis, Giffca, and Tibarn are ridiculous... (not completly maxed, just the importants stats).

That counts for like 200+ penalty XD

Anyways, i'll be starting this now.

That'll be one good thing about Ilyana. Magic chipping on laguz. Yes please.

1-P 6 + Edward = 9

Micaiah got most of the kills, but Edward stole some, a few with lucky wrath crits. Micaiah ate a shield since I don't want to murder the game in the next few chapters. Eddie nabs the boss kill though. >_> But I cleared on enemy phase so...

1-1 6 + Edward = 9

More lucky Eddie crits! Though about 70% was from Wrath. Lots of sweating for dodges, but I got sooooo lucky. Eddie even escaped as well.

1-2 8 + Edward = 11

Sothe comes and one rounds most of the enemies. I have to think of how to have Fiona survive, since I miss Thani, but I get the drop.

1-3 7 + Edward = 10

Ilyana! Go! I would probably like the Sleep staff, but without Thani I'm still wary of those armors. I have Kurth do some blocking though.....I just saw Guard activate for the very first time. Going by what Integrity said, Laura hangs with Leo so I can manage some extra room in places. I even steal Discipline and have Ilyana get the boss kill. Edward escapes as well. Kurth almost died though.

Stats for Soul before Base 8D

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES
Micaiah    5   18  3  11  9   8   12  5  7
Sothe      Base
Ilyana     13  23  6  12  13  13  7   3  10

That'll be one good thing about Ilyana. Magic chipping on laguz. Yes please.

1-P 6 + Edward = 9

Micaiah got most of the kills, but Edward stole some, a few with lucky wrath crits. Micaiah ate a shield since I don't want to murder the game in the next few chapters. Eddie nabs the boss kill though. >_> But I cleared on enemy phase so...

1-1 6 + Edward = 9

More lucky Eddie crits! Though about 70% was from Wrath. Lots of sweating for dodges, but I got sooooo lucky. Eddie even escaped as well.

1-2 8 + Edward = 11

Sothe comes and one rounds most of the enemies. I have to think of how to have Fiona survive, since I miss Thani, but I get the drop.

1-3 7 + Edward = 10

Ilyana! Go! I would probably like the Sleep staff, but without Thani I'm still wary of those armors. I have Kurth do some blocking though.....I just saw Guard activate for the very first time. Going by what Integrity said, Laura hangs with Leo so I can manage some extra room in places. I even steal Discipline and have Ilyana get the boss kill. Edward escapes as well. Kurth almost died though.

Stats for Soul before Base 8D

Character LVL HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES
Micaiah    5   18  3  11  9   8   12  5  7
Sothe      Base
Ilyana     13  23  6  12  13  13  7   3  10

Looking quite good. :awesome:

Thanks for the stats. You should be going well with this.

1-8: 9 turns + 6 (Nailah) = 15 turns clear

The fucking first Dracoknight gave me FITS and cost me a turn late in the game. Otherwise, things went smoothly: Vika/Sothe/Micaiah south, Nailah left, Paragon!Laura top then right. After the down was clear, Vika carried Sothe to the right to clear the island.

1-9: 8 turns clear

Predictable/10

Edited by Integrity

1-2: 8 turns + 2 (Leonardo) = 10 turns clear

I had a PERFECT no penalties 7 turn clear. It was fucking BEAUTIFUL - and then I find the chest next to the boss is an Energy Drop, not Thani. FFFUUUUUU-

If stupid fucking Sothe had a 2-range I wouldn't have taken the penalty.

Did you let Micaiah tank for the first clear?

Did you let Micaiah tank for the first clear?

I let Micaiah tank for the second clear. I did the same thing but had Leo kill Mr. Javelin blocking the ledge.

EDIT: Only three characters left. Lehran is not draftable.

Edited by Integrity

Part 2

2-P

Elincia with staves. :awesome:

8 turns.

2-1

Nephenee and Brom head through the lower part of the map, all the way up to Ludveck. Then Heather appeared, and of course, I recruited her. She killed a Myrm, a Soldier and chipped a Sage.

Unit       Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Heather    7.27  32 15   9  21  25   16 10  14

8 (+6) turns.

2-2

Lucia teared holes through enemies while Heather tried getting the kills she could. I had her steal the Secret book and kill the boss (which Lucia chipped before that).

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Heather   10.19 35 16   9  23  28   19 12  15

6 (+4) turns.

2-3

As usual, I go with the pacifist clear, by not killing too many enemies, for the tons of BEXP I get. Danved got the Speedwings at the last turn, and I got away, leaving 35~ enemies alive.

Danved    13.06 43 19   8  24  24   19 17  12

6 (+3) turns.

2-E

Heather just did her usual job, stealing. She went up to the horde of Generals, and got to steal the Energy Drop before Elincia killed Ludveck.

Heather   17.05 39 17   9  25  30   26 15  17

5 turns (+5).

126 turns up to now, the end of Part 2.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Edited by Soul

Updated

Turn Count

1-P: 14

1-1: 7 + 3(Nolan) = 10

1-2: 7 + 2(Leo) = 9

1-3: 7

1-4: 9

1-5: 6

1-6-1: 8

1-6-2: 5

1-7: 5