Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Why not ask Tangy to modedit Soul's post below the OP, like what's done for the PICTURE THREAD?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm waiting to see if we get a new draft subforum. That's my recourse (or at any rate, what I'll attempt) if nothing is going to change soon.

Why not ask Tangy to modedit Soul's post below the OP, like what's done for the PICTURE THREAD?

You know any mod could do that, right? But in this situation it would likely be easier if Integrity could edit everything that needs editing; Tangerine was already in control of the Picture Thread from the beginning.

You know any mod could do that, right? But in this situation it would likely be easier if Integrity could edit everything that needs editing; Tangerine was already in control of the Picture Thread from the beginning.

Couldn't she do what Narga did to Oujay's and simply move Integ's other post up to the second post?

Couldn't she do what Narga did to Oujay's and simply move Integ's other post up to the second post?

They're sorted by time. We'd need a post Integrity made between the time he posted the topic and Soul's response. There's quite a gap there, so I wouldn't be surprised if one is around somewhere. And again, any mod can do that.

They're sorted by time. We'd need a post Integrity made between the time he posted the topic and Soul's response. There's quite a gap there, so I wouldn't be surprised if one is around somewhere. And again, any mod can do that.

So if anyone would like to go searching for an Integ post he doesn't care about that is in the right time line, it'd be much appreciated, I suppose.

I hosted (or perhaps that should be am hosting) a fe11 draft - SOYO-Reclass Draft. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28049

Teams:

XiSrOn - Frey, Draug, Sedgar, Caesar, Gordin, Horace, Dolph, Boah, Midia, Rickard, Linde

Vicious Sal/13thShadow - Abel, Navarre, Wolf, Jagen, Roshea, Maria, Etzel, Elice, Ymir, Lorenz, Arran

Clipseykitty - Merric, Cord, Athena, Radd, Tomas, Palla, Astram, Jake, Matthis, Beck, Samson

Hellioning - Cain, Ogma, Bord, Castor, Lena, Roger, Vyland, Darros, Est, Bantu

CR-S01 Barst, Caeda, Wendell, Hardin, Norne, Catria, Minerva, Xane, Macellan, Wrys, Tiki

The Vicious Sal/13thshadow is 13th doing the drafting, but Sal will be doing the playing - not sure how you want to put that in the logs.

I completed my own FE4 Draft (ZI) in 247 Turns. lolSety Arthur should be bannable

And i'm done with drafts for a while, I think, after I finish the H5 one.

EDIT: Something is wrong with Celice's skill, might have to restart

Edited by General_Horace

I knew I wasn't going to hold that record long.

EDIT: Something is wrong with Celice's skill, might have to restart

?

I finished Darros' FE11 some boring standard FEDS draft with 138 turns.

Oh, and my FE10 RD is awesome, so here's another draft has finished drafting.

Teams:

Kakarot- Nolan, Oscar, Kieran, Tormod, Leonardo, Fiona, Tauroneo, Renning, Lyre

PKL- Edward, Boyd, Ilyana, Rolf, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Lethe, Stefan, Gareth

Incognit0- Titania, Nailah, Laura, Ulki, Mordecai, Naesala, Astrid, Bastian, Kyza

Catnip- Jill, Elincia, Soren, Brom, Rhys, Caineghis, Mist, Muarim, Oliver

Mysterio- Volug, Aran, Gatrie, Janaff, Makalov, Danved, Ranulf, Volke, Kurthnaga

CR-S01- Mia, Marcia, Tibarn, Meg, Shinon, Vika, Skrimir, Pelleas, Ena

Silver Harpoon- Nephenee, Zihark, Tanith, Calill, Heather, Lucia, Giffca, Sanaki, Nasir

Edited by PegKnightLover

@PKL: Ah, the draft that broke the camel's back. And your new one is in.

@Toothache: Quinty himself actually PMed me about it last night, too. Look at you both, being all diligent! This makes me happy.

@All: Naglfar has brought something up about localization that might need looked at.

He decided to play an FE8 draft on a Japanese version to, quote, "try to be a weeaboo faggot for five minutes". Well, as I've never seen mentioned, Japanese!FE8 has key differences. Minor ones, like Saleh's +1 DEF base (which is actually what sparked this) but also HUGEMENDOUS ones, like the fact that statboosters are in the Secret Shops. That, uh, sounds like a huge difference. Huger even that FEDS's silly "marth can seize this map one turn sooner" thing.

At least, to me it does.

Unless otherwise noted, I'm pretty sure most people assume everyone will play the english version.

I know Bal played Maniac for one draft or something like that though.

@All: Naglfar has brought something up about localization that might need looked at.

He decided to play an FE8 draft on a Japanese version to, quote, "try to be a weeaboo faggot for five minutes". Well, as I've never seen mentioned, Japanese!FE8 has key differences. Minor ones, like Saleh's +1 DEF base (which is actually what sparked this) but also HUGEMENDOUS ones, like the fact that statboosters are in the Secret Shops. That, uh, sounds like a huge difference. Huger even that FEDS's silly "marth can seize this map one turn sooner" thing.

At least, to me it does.

Relevant. Yeah, should probably be sticking to English versions.

Unless otherwise noted, I'm pretty sure most people assume everyone will play the english version.

I know Bal played Maniac for one draft or something like that though.

Bal played Maniac for a side project after a draft, IIRC. He had a new thread and just reused his draft team.

First Gen Draft the Second (#28311) has finished drafting.

1. Darros: Ayra, Levin, Dew, Jamka, Beowulf

2. crashman_alpha: Lex, Aideen, Azel, Holyn, Midir

4. arachnidsGrip: Ethlin, Noish, Cuan, Fin, Claude

3. Soul: Alec, Fury, Briggid, Lachesis, Arden