Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Yup. >:)

Regardless, I still hate the guy.

I will admit Ares sounds cool though. I'm just used to Aless.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Even Greater FE3 Draft has finished drafting.

The Even Greater FE3 Draft - #28535

Dr. Will : Oguma, Katua, Kashim, Luke, Hardin, Barts, Maria, Astoria, Xane

Dokutayuu : Sheeda, Marich, Rody, Doga, Ryan, Midia, Samuto, Thomas, Maji, Lawrence

Darros : Cain, Palla, Linde, Feena, Warren, Wolf, Yubello, Zagaro, Boah, Sheema

second pronoun : Abel, Matthis, Lena, Navarre, Roshe, Biraku, Radd, Chiki, Bantu, Arran

Clockwork Sage : Gordin, Caesar, Minerva, Wendell, Cecil, Yumina, George, Elleran, Saji, Samson

I tend to go by FE3 names, having played it a long time before SD. There was no unit list either, so I had to put one together.

Just making fun of you. You're one of the (very) few people I let get away with using translations I don't.

The only one that really stuck out was Palla. Wasn't it Paora/Paola in the fan translation?

Just making fun of you. You're one of the (very) few people I let get away with using translations I don't.

The only one that really stuck out was Palla. Wasn't it Paora/Paola in the fan translation?

Um... I'm not consistent! Long live Aless/Alice!

General Horace: Trim/Ossa, Wieklin/Lyrkia, Wladis/Lakomos, Owend/Delos, Lucer/Gramos, Pinkley/Skarfa

CR-SO1: Penvos/Athos, Aurelius/Kofinas, Duadexa/Movri, Justinian/Kypariss, Augustus/Parnon, Julius/Merenta

13thShadow: Xestu/Kerkis, Wymp/Dirfys, Dexa/Divri, Sawyer/Cholomon, Hendexa/Voras, Antony/Pindus

Vicious Sal: Dua/Ida, Unil/Zas, Hepto/Foloi, Octu/Giona, Auffle/Chasia, Jiminez/Pelion

Eclipse: Laim/Verno, Rejek/Ithome, Quatro/Aenos, Naunu/Kalon, Jeffers/Orthrys, Vladek/Kythnas

Lever/Cynthus is free for everyone.

FE11 Generics draft. Entitled The most Generic FE11 draft ever. I started it.

EDIT: Feel free to steal the names to put in the list of characters in case anyone steals this idea.

Edited by Radiant Shadow

You didn't have them in any semblance of order, which kinda steals my need to put them in the list :P

That said, if you provide a x/x american/euro list of generics in happy recruitment order (and save me work) I'll throw it in for shits and giggles.

Unil/Zas,

Dua/Ida,

Trim/Ossa

Quatro/Aenos

Penvo/Athos

Xestu/Kerkis

Hepto/Foloi

Octu/Giona

Naunu/Kalon

Dexa/Divri

Hendexa/Voras

Duadexa/Movri

Wymp/Dirfys

Owend/Delos

Laim/Verno

Auffle/Chasia,

Lucer/Gramos

Rejek/Ithome

Wieklin/Lyrkia,

Wladis/Lakomos

Jeffers/Orthrys,

Augustus/Parnon,

Jiminez/Pelion

Antony/Pindus

Pinkley/Skarfa

Aurelius/Kofinas

Vladek/Kythnas

Julius/Merenta

Lever/Cynthus

Justinian/Kypariss

Sawyer/Cholomon

Thanks, Integ.

That way, if anyone wants to have it, they don't have to go type it up by hand. (Which wasn't fun... Usually I copy/paste a tier list and add/remove characters.)

Hey, I just came in here to ask if anyone had any FE9 drafts planned. RFOF suggested that I try a draft and the two big options for me are FE9 and FE11, I'd prefer to do FE9 since I've played the hell out of 11 recently.