Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Feena is a game breaker in that case, without her, You can't for example:

5 turn Ch 7, turns into 7/8 or so, forest tiles?

3 Turn Ch 8 Turn into 5

5 Turn ch 9, turns into 8/9?

2 turn chapter 10

6 turns chapter 11 (desert!)

Etc etc

Feena saves to many turns, make her free.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need people like Sal to hammer this out. I've never played FE12.

That said, you lot could create a thread and take it there if you want to garner more attention, then report back when you have results. Or do it in here, macht nichts to me.

Of course I did, he even capped his level! He took down all the Great knights at the start of the epilogue and used Rescue effectively.

ThCPt.png

Applause, Canuck. Applause.

Tres biens, dude. Good on ya.

But isn't this FE3 where everybody caps every stat ever?

To some extent. But considering most of his base stats were around 5 or 6, and he has growth rates of 10% across the board, I think I haven't done too badly ^^.

Right, so proud of you, now tell me when I actually have something to put into the log.

EDIT: Crash, you should just get somebody to host for you at this rate. Seriously.

That said, random.org is what I always use.

Edited by Integrity

But isn't this FE3 where everybody caps every stat ever?

He said best Jeigan ever, not best unit.

'sides, def is really useful in Archanea IMO.

I'm sorry, I'll try not to bother you with anything else.

It's not that you're bothering me, it's that you're trying to take everything on. Have you actually ever tried a draft before? No, you haven't. So why are you trying to take the responsibility of hosting (and therefore risking my ire when you fail to properly report your thread or have a thread with piss-poor organization) instead of saying "hey guy I know who's a good drafter, would you mind handling the technicals so I can get my feet wet?" It's got precedence, and I'm always happy to run a thread for somebody but you're going about this ALL the wrong way.

Well, I really didn't think you'd be willing to do that, that's why I was trying to prepare to do so myself. I realised that it was gonna be difficult.

That said, if you ARE willing to handle the tehcnicals, that would be nice.

If you look through the logs, there are plenty of "X hosted but did not participate"s.

Just give me an MSN or a Skype or something I can talk to you real-time and we'll get the rules hammered out.