• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh never mind bolting ninja'd me over an hour ago :facepalm:

Bolting is as fast as lightning. :smug:

Edited by Knuckles

...Dorcas killed her...

You should go poison his mead for it.

On a more relevant note. The jealousy sytem in FE4! Yay or nay? I'm leaning towards yay, technically it's not breaking any other rules but the same logic could be applied to the sibling crit.

Edited by Dokutayuu

You have to waste RNGs with Seth until you get crits with Eirika's rapier.

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

I meant HOW those that RNG burns work. Thank you, anyway.

The specific burn is here. Along with the Chapter 1 strategy.

Thank you.

You should go poison his mead for it.

On a more relevant note. The jealousy sytem in FE4! Yay or nay? I'm leaning towards yay, technically it's not breaking any other rules but the same logic could be applied to the sibling crit.

Well, sibling crits would be way tougher to pull off with an undrafted unit, but I don't think it should be an option.

I'm fine with Jealousy, otherwise Briggid is fucked.

Sorry for the trouble, Integ, but my Fire Emblem 8 As Is draft turncount is wrong. It's 165 turns.

I'm fine with Jealousy, otherwise Briggid is fucked.

I think it's the other way around, Briggid is totally fucked if you can use the Jealousy system.

Edited by Refa

1: PKL: Franz, Gerik, Artur, Dozla, Knoll, Neimi, Ewan
2: Refa: Vanessa, Tana, Syrene, Natasha, Joshua, Rennac, L'Arachel
3: Serious Sam: Garcia, Saleh, Kyle, Gilliam, Moulder, Innes, Amelia
4: JaketheGr3at courtesy [b]13th Chibi[/b]: Duessel, Cormag, Colm, Forde, Lute, Ross, Marisa

Impatient buggers.

I was picking for Jake because PKL, Refa, and Bolting are impatient

FE8 No-Reset Draft finished.

You should have told them to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. That's what I do when people are impatient about drafting.

Logged.

Anyone care if I redo our old drafts where I just look at my awful tc's and tink how the heck was I so awful back then.

This would be on my agenda after I finish my 3 unfinished ones, fe6 the one with roy, the original fe7 drafted by me back when I just came back to fe after only playing casually for years, and a fe9 soyo.

I think it's the other way around, Briggid is totally fucked if you can use the Jealousy system.

That was horribly punny. :smug:

Anyone care if I redo our old drafts where I just look at my awful tc's and tink how the heck was I so awful back then.

This would be on my agenda after I finish my 3 unfinished ones, fe6 the one with roy, the original fe7 drafted by me back when I just came back to fe after only playing casually for years, and a fe9 soyo.

I want to redo my first FE10 draft where I had Haar. Damn, 273 turns? That's horrible.

If I was in the government I'd be guilty of libel.

So while I was recording all of my draft stuff in a OneNote file for posterity, I noticed my FE7 draft (Fire Emblem- Eli's Random Draft) was horribly eschew. Dammit, me! At least all of my other stuff is on the money.

My turncount was radically higher at 195 turns. Makes sense, I suppose, what with 2 archers not named Louise and all 3 Lords.

@Soul, Refa: Entered, fixed.

@this:

I've already gone over this with Soul. I'm not going to forbid it, but I would really rather people didn't go back to improve logged drafts. It's a logistical funstick (I edited it in once already, dammit.) and then I'll have to deal with an old draft where somebody reported a turncount two years ago, somebody beats it, the first person goes back and improves and beats it, and the second person ...

I'd REALLY rather avoid that, so I'll ask (not insist) that you let finished drafts lie.

Edited by Integrity

I agree with you partially. I will not re-do drafts entirely unless I'm not fully done with that draft. If I'm done with a draft and have my turncount reported to you, I will not re-do it for a better turncount hoping you'll edit it out for me.

I look at my first FE8 draft and see that I ended up 4th and last. I like it how I improved and leaving that it's just proof of that.