Returning?

Zanryu

So, it has been quite some time, hasn't it? I can't exactly say I remember why I left, or what really happened while I was here last - but I do remember that I was still a brat. So, I'm making my return now - more mature, more intelligent, more responsible. I've fixed my past mistakes to the best of my ability, and I figured it may very well be time to return, try and get back into pixel art again - that means posting at even the least active boards for whatever critique I can find. :)

So, this is me saying 'hello', and I hope I don't piss anyone off this time around. :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, mass influx of returning members? Could be a good thing. :P

I'm PRETTY sure I remember you, but your screen name change doesn't help me with that. XD

EDIT: Yeah, I do remember you - I can't recall what your very last screen name was when I left, but I know your email. :P

Edited by Zanryu

Mm, yeah, that'd be it then - wasn't sure if you had changed your name or not. :P

Well, it's good to be back, and I appreciate the welcome from one of my old favourite members. :D

Fairly certain I remember you, yes. If your name was Nightmare way back when, that is - otherwise, it's a toss up. I could be thinking of a Nightmare from somewhere else. :X

They're taking the places of the always growing list of people saying "okay fuck SF".

already said it in chat, but, HI FAG. Or new improved fag. Whatever.

You'll always be my little fag.

:D

Heya Zanryu.

Sup?

You prolly totally don't know me, since I've never talked to you on FEND

Spoken to me or not, I am an admin on FEND, I've made it my responsibility to memorize almost every active or semi-active member - so yes, I know you, but not beyond the username. :P

BUT I'M HERE! :D

/conceited

No problems there. I mean if everyone suddenly came back and "old SF" returned in full, we'd be in trouble. Imagine the likes of Masu and Lyle going at it again with a side of sitcom.