Returning?

Zanryu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems there. I mean if everyone suddenly came back and "old SF" returned in full, we'd be in trouble. Imagine the likes of Masu and Lyle going at it again with a side of sitcom.

Haha, that's very true. Well, we'll see what the future brings us - or who, in this case. :P

Oh lord, the memories.

Heya Zan, you probably won't remember me, but C'est la vie. Welcome back.

I can't say I remember the name, but... if your name has been changed, that would be why. XD

No problems there. I mean if everyone suddenly came back and "old SF" returned in full, we'd be in trouble. Imagine the likes of Masu and Lyle going at it again with a side of sitcom.

That's scary? That would be AWESOME! I haven't been in a conflict for such a long time, I could really use some good tension and funny arguments.

Though if Lyle and Masu do come back, they won't argue any more. They've come to terms now sadly.

Don't worry Red Fox. The old Serenes Forest is the past. I'm sure no one else is going to come back. It's a shame.

Don't crush my dreams.

I don't know you.

Hi.

Merry Christmas too.

Merry Christmas to you as well, my friend. :)

Still about an hour and a half on my end, and it won't be as special as I had hoped it to be, but all the same. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is late, but welcome back Zan. Old Member Revolution is a go.

Oh God. Although I am curious as to how they are now, besides the "coming to terms" thing.

• 2 months later...

So, it seems I really fail at staying active when I kind of have a life. D:

I'm gonna take another swing at this, got SF on my Top Sites in Safari, so it should be a good enough reminder. I frequent all the sites on there, so. xP

Hi, again. :D