Herons

SilverSilence

Are you like them in any way?

Exclude being of Bird Tribe or Laguz. Or are you?

You know: Vegetarian, abhor the idea of eating meat, beautiful, great singing voice, graceful, etc.

Me: I can't say that I really match any of the Heron's traits. :unsure:

Let's see, I don't like eating green things (in other words, hate most vegetables, salad is ok, it has salad dressing), meat is yummy (nay, essential!), beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I'm pretty bad at singing, I'm probably more graceful than many people on here, etcetra...

What is the opposite of a vegetarian...meatatarian or should I just say Carnivore? Whatever, that is what I am.

Carnivore is what I call myself, too. All meat is good (that doesn't mean fish), some fruits are pretty good, but I don't like a single vegetable.

Maybe I should have said Herbivore. I think fish belongs in the meat category.

I'm really more of a Omnivore, I think I'm OK on looks, can't sing worth anything, not too graceful, I'd like to think that everyone is Kind, and I can fly.

Vegetarians eat fish, which is why I discount it.
A person who eats fish cannot correctly claim to be a vegetarian. Fish and bird are supposed to be regarded the same as any other meat in vegetarianism. That doesn't change your considering yourself a carnivore at all, but I suppose you might be able to shock a person who claims to be a vegetarian but eats fish, if you know such a person.

I enjoy most foods. I dislike the tastes of chocolate, cherry, and mint, but I will eat near anything else. I cannot accurately suggest that I am much like a Heron, though. My perspective on revenge directly contrasts that of Reyson, my hair changed from blond to brown when I was seven or eight years old, and, although I spend a fair amount of time outside during the summer, I don't possess any particular affinity for forests.

I can only relate to the herons by being weak (though not as weak as them, I'm just weak compared to everyone else) and I do enjoy peace and forests... Well, I don't always like peacefulness when playing video games :) !